+ twenty six

+ twenty six

Narda just ignored all the buzz in the media about Baekhyun being spotted leaving her apartment building. They didn't have proof he was even there to see her, and the fans had no way of connecting the rumor to her. So in the end she ignored it and let it die, meanwhile SM Entertainment put out another statement to get their boy group singer out of trouble. The statement claimed that he had gone over to Nari's after hours because he needed to get his hair dyed. They even got Nari to speak up in front of the press to confirm it, something she wasn't too happy about because fans were easily able to see that it was a lie.

He had gone in to her apartment with chestnut brown hair and left her apartment exactly the same. SM further tried to cover it up by stating that he was only trying to decide on hair colors with her, in anticipation for their repackaged album come back which would take place in the following months. That got the fans a bit more calm about the situation, but many of them still didn't buy it.

One day while talking to her mother, the conversation came up that she hadn't been to church in a while, more specifically since she arrived in Korea. She was always busy with her teaching job, her online classes for the university, and more recently her relationships with Baekhyun and later with Chanyeol. She had finally resolved to go at least once while in Korea, even though she knew she wouldn't understand anything during the ceremony. 

As the weeks continued, she kept going each week and was even invited to a youth group by one of the community leaders outside the church. It was there that she met many new friends, including a girl name Dahee, who was unfortunately deaf, but was very dedicated to the church and doing charity work. Narda thought to put her in touch with Florencia, so that she could volunteer with the Free Smiles club. Florencia was thrilled to hear about her and very excited to meet her. As summer time approached, the church announced that they would be having a summer carnival to raise money for church renovations. 

Thinking about it brought back fond memories for Narda, in which EXO was still twelve members, and they had volunteered for the SM Town carnival together with her, Nari, and Tao's sister Yena. Narda quickly volunteered to provide her help at the carnival. They would be leaving for Mexico in the following month, since they had been invited to Minnie from Baby Lips' wedding to Chivas footballer Isaac Brizuela. Narda was very happy for them, since their relationship was a combination of her two favorite things--kpop and football.

The day of the carnival came around quicker than she thought and she invited Chanyeol to go with her. He, of course, was happy to accompany her and wore a mask the entire time in order to conceal his appearance. 

Nobody recognized him the whole time, since the sun was setting when they arrived together, and the two had managed to have a nice time together. They ate food together and played carnival games in which Narda was the one who won a prize for Chanyeol--a giant brown teddy bear. Unlike him when he tried to win something for her at the SM Town carnival a year back.

They had been walking around with Chanyeol lugging the giant bear around in his arms when he stopped abruptly when one specific booth caught his attention. Marriage booth, the sign read in Korean and a grin spread across his face. "Jagi, I want to go there." He gestured to the booth with his eyes. Narda followed his gaze to see someone sitting at the table to a booth that seemed almost abandoned. It was decorated with white roses and red and pink hearts. On the table was a black top hat, and a tiara with a veil.

Narda immediately figured what it was and nodded her head in agreement. 

The couple walked up to the booth and Chanyeol did the talking, since he was the only one of the twoo who spoke Korean. "My girlfriend and I want to get married." He said with a big smile.