+ two

+ two

Narda didn't budge from her hiding place behind the computer monitor, as though thinking that if she continued to hide behind it, he would think she wasn't there and he would leave. Acacia turned around and practically had to jump to block his view, given the fact that he towered over the three girls in the room. She waved her hands in front of his face to get his attention. "Hey Chanyeol, do you want to see Wendolyne's first ultrasound? She looks like a tiny little bean." She asked in order to distract him, grabbing him by the arm and trying to drag him out of the room.

But like Narda, he wouldn't budge as well.

It had only been about a week since Acacia had found out about her pregnancy, and she had already named the baby. Wendolyne, a welsh name that was much too difficult for Jongin to pronounce. But she liked it because it was also the name of a song her mother used to play all the time when she was a child. Jongin had just stuck with calling the baby Wendy. They had chosen another name too, Jose, in case the baby turned out to be a boy. But Acacia was convinced that the baby would be a girl. She picked Jose because it was simple, and easy for Jongin to pronounce in Korean. Acacia had also gone to a real clinic with Jongin, to get an ultrasound picture done. It had been difficult to sneak to the clinic, but they managed to do it without getting caught.

Chanyeol replied with a shake of his head. "I'm here to see Guti, and Jongin already showed me the ultrasound. He showed it to everyone in the dorms. He keeps it in his wallet now."

Acacia scoffed nervously. "Guti's not even here."

He gestured over to the computer monitor on her desk, pointing at it with his index finger. "I can see her hiding over there."

Vivi, who had gotten tired of getting Chanyeol's attention, walked over to Florencia now. Since she would be offering her dance class later, she was dressed in work out clothes: leggings, a sweatshirt, and her dark hair was pulled back into a pony tail. Vivi tugged at the bottom of her pants and started whimpering as he tried to direct her somewhere. 

"Vivi," She sighed, now knowing exactly what he wanted. Unlike Sehun who talked to Vivi like he was a person and seemed to know exactly what he wanted. "Don't bite mami's work out clothes, you're going to ruin them. Do that with papi's clothes; he loves coddling you whenever you do something you're not supposed to." She crouched down and swatted him away gently as she spoke with a sigh, trying to keep her patience. Florencia liked animals and was usually good with dogs, but Vivi refused to listen to her, which had made her frustrated with him. And then there was the fact that each time Florencia tried to scold him, Sehun would swoop in to his rescue, excusing everything he did by saying Vivi is just a baby, he doesn't know any better. In a way he was right, Vivi was only a few months old, but Florencia already wanted him to behave because he was destroying all her clothes and shoes on a daily basis.

She complained to her boyfriend that soon she would have to dress in potato sacks and plastic bags.

At the same time, Guti gave up on hiding from Chanyeol and straightened herself up in her chair. She quickly rose from her seat and grabbed some random documents off her desk. "Sorry Chan. I can't talk right now. I'm very busy, but maybe later."

He shook his head. "If I leave now, you'll just continue to ignore me."

Vivi continued tugging on the leg of Florencia's pants when she stood up straight and she looked to Acacia with a shrug of her shoulders, "I don't know what he wants." She picked Vivi up and looked him straight in the eyes. "Talk to me. What is it that you need? How can I assist you, Vivi?" Vivi only looked at her without making a sound.