Confrontation

💄Veda

"I'm sorry."

Watching Erin run out the loud skating rink, I turned my attention to Rashad just as he followed behind her. Star just gave me a look and went to retrieve her duffle bag and sneakers from the locker. I on the other hand was thinking over some things seriously right now. One things for sure.

I'm positive Erin was talking about herself on the phone, earlier tonight. But what would she do? Rashad could barely see passed his anger to even speak to her and it's been nearly a month already.

"You ready to go? It's getting to hot in here so everybody's about to go." Eyeing my sister as she fixed her edges in her phone camera, I shrugged.

"Where we go, go then?" I answered softly, as we went outside to find Erin. Like I explained earlier Star had her own issues so I'm not sure she knew every detail of Erin's real issues. We were all best friends but Star honestly missed out on a lot of detail, I just never got around to telling her. Taking her things from my sister, I knocked on the window and sat everything on her lap.

"Text me when you get settled, stay safe." Before she had a chance to use me as a get out of jail free card I walked away. She needed to face at least those problems head on.
•••

👣Rashad.

"You go talk or you just go sit there looking stupid?" Watching her hair swing across her shoulders as she frowned up at me I sighed and sat back in my seat.

"What do you want me to say Rashad? I mean come on you've been ignoring me ever since..." She trailed off, pulling her jacket closer to her.

"What? Ever since I found out you ain't shit?" I knew my words were harsh but she knew I hated liars.

"Fine Rashad if you're going to be like that than fine!" Slamming her hand against the handle of my door as she pushed it open, I bit the inside of my cheek and grabbed her wrists pulling her back in.

"Man sit ya ass down and talk. If anybody should be mad it's me. You got five seconds to explain to me or I'm done. And this? Is over for good." I spoke, motioning between us.

"Why you gotta be like that!? I am real! So what I didn't tell you some details right away I barely knew you!" She argued.

"Maine look! that's the point shawty! I'm supposed to know so I can trust you! You ain't have to have me out here looking stupid and them lil tears don't mean nothing to me so you can stop it." Hitting me in the chest as soon as I was done talking she paused and full on tried to attack me.

"Aye! Chill out maine! Is you stupid or is you slow!? I said chill out!" Shoving her back into her seat, I started my car.

"Times almost up so hurry up." I snapped, my patience running thin.

"I'm pregnant..." Glaring over at her as she hung her head low, I observed how she hugged her arms around her stomach.

"Yeaaah okay." My heart was racing but I didn't believe her and how was I supposed to know it was even mine. I was doing more talking than she was.

"Rashad please..." Snatching my hand away from hers, I glared at her like she was stupid.

"Please what!? You lied and there ain't nothing else to it!" I frowned.

"Rashad! I'm not ready to tell you everything about my past!" She argued, her bottom lip quivering. Shrugging I waved her off.

"Then you ain't ready to be with me or anybody else for that matter. So you an that baby can get the fuck out my car." I know my words sounded raw but she was pushing my buttons.