The Big Four: Hunger games

Introduction

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

This is all about the battle to win the Hunger games the Big competetion. Each district will need one participant to battle. 24 will need to fight to become the Final Four. This will be called the Final Arena. One will need to survive the bloodbath, she or he will be crowned as The Big, winner of the 78th anniversary of Hunger Games. But what if there are some catches that will make all the tributes shock? Can they accept the new announcement or not? Can the four people fight each other even though only one of them will live? Find out about this amazing story!!

Thank you for reading!

Note: This is not real. I am sorry if I have to pick disney characters that will need to die here in the game because I don't have anything in my mind. This is just a fan fict. Maybe one of the disney characters like John Smith, Robin Hood, Aladdin, Tarzan, Violet, and others will die in this story but this is part of my book. The main theme here is only about the Big Four but I will not pick a lot of Disney characters. I will also invent a victor.

Hope you will enjoy!!! :D