The Last Reaping at Two Districts

"Ah, finally! We have the last two districts, are you ready, Jack?" Santa asked. "You asking me? Of course I am Santa, and I am sure that I am one of the four winners at the Hunger Games. I am sure about that," Jack answered. "What? Really, are you seriously ready, mate? Don't you know that you don't have enough training for those other killers down there?" Bunny asked. "I am fine,ok." Jack answered. "Wow, I like your confidence, Jack but maybe that confidence might kill you." Tooth Fairy said. "Well, first we go to District 12, then finally the District 5. Here we are!" Santa said.

"Everyone, get ready! They are here." Elanor shouted. "Really, mom? I am so excited! Let's go Angus!" Merida said. Elanor was looking lonely and worried about Merida at the Hunger Games. "Elanor, dear, what is wrong?" Fergus asked. "I mean...look at her..she doesn't look like she is ready to fight, maybe I can object," Elanor suggested. "But they will kill you, my dear, don't worry about her, she killed a thousand enemies, right?" Fergus asked. "But those were untrained people, they are not reall good at fighting but these are really trained people who she was going to fight with and I am absolutely worried about her, what if her head was cut off..and..you know I don't want her to die like this." Elanor answered. "Don't you worry, have faith in her. Let her choose what will be her fate." Fergus said. 

Everyone gathered at the Reaping and gave a small amount of their blood for DNA. "Ok, now everyone is here. We will pick two tributes, one boy and one girl." Santa said. And again, before they pick their tributes, they showed a film about the Hunger Games. "Ok, let's go for the girls," Tooth Fairy said. "Oh no!" Elanor said. "I volunteer as tribute!" Merida said. "Oh, dear! Merida!" Elanor shouted. "My name is Merida Dunbroch, and I will represent District 12." Merida said. "Come here in front," Tooth Fairy commanded. Elanor tried to come closer to Merida but she was taken away and Merida was worried about her mother. "Mom! I promise that I will win. I will win for you and for dad!" Merida shouted. "Well...I see there are some breakdowns here..."Bunny said. "Ok for the boys, hmm....Leo(an invent character only)." Bunny announced. Leo doesn't talk much, he is a quiet 15 year old boy who was very great in throwing axes. "Oh, I think I might be as good as him," Merida said. 

"This is our year's tributes from District 12! Happy Hunger Games and may the odds be ever in your favour!" Santa shouted. The truth was Santa was not happy seeing those people raising their hands and giving a sign of saying goodbye district. He looks happy but its rules, he should not be sorrowful about the people. Merida was looking excited but Leo was very quiet. They are also about to meet their mentor for the Hunger Games. "Umm...is this mentor good?" Merida asked. "I don't really know, I can't tell, rules are rules," Bunny answered. "Here they are," Santa said. "Oh, I see they have arrived. Hi I am Phoebus, your mentor," Phoebus said. "I am Merida and this is Leo." Merida said. As they have a seat, they talk about their training first and things that they need to do when they are already in that arena. Leo was doing a little talk but not that loud and Merida was giggling at him because of his great loudness. 

After District 12, they have finally have the last District to go, District 5. Jack Frost was excited because he was going to be the one who is fighting for District 5. As they came again, everyone had gathered and gave their blood again for dna. "Ok, people, this is the last District and we hope there are some strong people here," Santa said. "We will pick one boy and one girl," Santa said as before he picks the tributes, he showed a film again about the Hunger Games and then they started to pick a name again, "For the girls," Tooth Fairy said as she picks a card and said a name. "Farren(also an invent character). Farren has not yet experience fighting and she was very terrified. "Come here," Tooth Fairy said. "And now...for the boys..we already had pick a boy and his name is Jack Frost!" Bunny said. People gasped and was shocked about hearing a sponsor will be fighting at the Hunger Games. "Wait! I am the one who was supposed to volunteer at the Hunger Games! It's not fair he is a sponsor!" a man said. People where angry at Jack Frost.

"People, I have also no experience in fighting, powers are not allowed in the Hunger Games, but I am sure that I will bring pride to District 5," Jack said. "You better not to let us down, tribute," a woman said. "I will prove it to all of you!" Jack said. "I wish you were just dead in the Hunger Games! I wish you will not win!" a man added. "Yeah!" the people shouted. Jack was nearly in that time to cry at the Reaping. "This is our tributes in this year's 78th annual Hunger Games! And may the odds be ever in your favour!" Santa shouted. People were very angry at Jack and the guardians saw the faces of the people in District 5 and not saying goodbye to Jack. "I wish that little girl will win!" a woman said. "Yeah! A sponsor should not win!" one of the people said. Jack and the others left. "What am I going to do? They are mad at me! What if the sponsors are also mad at me? I won't get sponsors!" Jack said. "It's ok, maybe there are some sponsors who will like you, don't you worry Jack!" Santa said. 

"I am not mad at you," Farren said. "Why? Can't you see I am a sponsor," Jack said. "I know, and I believe in you. I have no chance of winning, I know that...I only know how to hide in rocks, jungles but I don't know how to fight," Farren said. "Don't you worry, I will protect you, I promise, there are four winners right? I am sure you are on of them." Jack said.  Farren smiled at Jack Frost. They met their mentor, one of the best, King Triton who became human to become a mentor at the Hunger Games. "Wow!" Farren said. "Aren't you a sponsor? I haven't seen any sponsor to compete at the Hunger Games."Triton said. "Well, I wanted to join," Jack said. "Very well, I guess we three are going to get along, most winners are District 5 because of me," Triton said. 

They were all happy about their mentors, they look good and very fun to talk to. Jack was worried about those people being angry at him at the reaping and he could not forget that. It is still inside his heart which is making him more weaker to fight at the Hunger Games. "Ok, Merida make sure you will shoot straight right in the head or in the heart because if you hit them in the hands, arms, or feet, legs, they have some 50-50 chance to kill you because sometimes arrows are only the weapon who will slow enemies down." Phoebus said. "What about Leon?" Merida asked. "Well, he is already good in his situation, he can throw axes but axes are not unlimited in the arena, he also needs to save it." Phoebus answered. Leo nodded about what Phoebus said. 

All Tributes are completed!!!

WHO WILL WIN THE HUNGER GAMES??

FIND OUT MORE!!!

thank you for waiting for updates :DD