The District 12

Four leaders or mentors will each visit every district. They will each pick one boy and one girl to compete at the 78th annual hunger games to fight to the death and to fight for their district. They will visit 12 districts. The leaders are Santa Claus, Easter Bunny, Sandman, and the Tooth Fairy. There is just one thing problem for them and it is Jack. Jack wanted to compete to the Hunger Games for district and compete as the district 5. But Santa told Jack already that he cannot compete in the Hunger Games. Jack understood Santa. They are packing their things to proceed to the districts.

Meanwhile in a place in Scotland, a girl with a red hair gets ready for the reaping. She was thinking in her mind about volunteering in the reaping. She wanted to win. If she was picked, she will represent district 12. She didn't knew who was her parnter. She goes to her father and have a little talk about being ready for the Hunger Games. "Oh! Merida, what brings you here, lass?" her father asked. "Nothing..it's just..do you think I am ready? I need to volunteer because I am the only brave warrior here." Merida asked. "Of course ya are! Don't you worry if you are not ready, then do not volunteer. Let them pick someone else even if they don't know how to fight. If you are been picked, then asked someone to volunteer for you. Easy!" her father said.

"But dad! I won't let these people die without skills and honor. I need to fight so this can be finished." Merida answered. "Merida...this Hunger Games cannot be finished. Every year, they will pick a young warrior to fight to the death. But I know I can bet on you. You will win! Also your partner. Well...your mother is a little worried about you fighting. Go talk to her." her father said. "Ok..I will." Merida answered.

Merida went to her mother and saw her crying in her bed. "Mother, don't be worry about me. I will be alright. I am sure the other districts are weaker than me. Don't cry." Merida said. "I....I don't know what to do Merida. I cannot even stop you. I am proud of you but...I am worried. I know you can handle things out there but...but...what if...what if you will be..?" her mother said while crying. "Mother, listen to me. This is my fate. I will be alright. I will promise to you, mother. I will be strong for you. I will give pride to this district. I know that I will win. I will win not because for me. I will win for you and for dad and for my brothers." Merida said.

"Ok...but you will be careful. The Reaping is in next 2 days. It is ok if you are not been picked. It is more ok." her mother said. "But mom, I will volunteer." Merida answered. "

What?! What are you thinking?" her mother said. "Mother, there is no other young women here who knows how to fight. Right?" Merida asked. "No, Merida. I will not let you volunteer. I have to do this. I will train every women here in District 12." her mother said. "But, the reaping will be in 2 days. Do you expect them to be as good as me?" Merida asked.

"Merida, I will just teach them a few skills. Maybe that should save them." her mother said. "Mother, they will still die in the arena. It is still not enough for them to have experience in such things. Please mother let me. I will save them. Please!!!" Merida pleaded. 

"I will think about it in the next few days. If they cannot fight like you...I will let you." her mother said as she walks out. Merida got upset so she went to the farm. "What is wrong with her? She thinks that I am not brave enough to volunteer? Ohhh....Jiggany...Angus am I wrong? What did I do to make her choose another person to fight? They don't have the skills to fight and win that game. Ugghh...maybe I am just overreacting." Merida said. Merida had a plan through her head that if the young women where not trained properly, she will volunteer for them. She will just wair for 2 days until the reaping.

She had no problems with her father because it is ok for him to let Merida volunteer at the reaping. Meanwhile, she is guessing who will be her partner at the game. She really do not want to kill people in the arena. She only knows how to kill monsters. She will find a way to kill people by just doing some traps so they won't in her own hand. She is a little nervous, yet a little confident for the Hunger Games. She knows how to survive. She knows how to build shelter.

She knows how to track enemies. But she is not depending on maps. They won't have maps in the arena because they will be killed if they where caught cheating or not attending at the reaping. Merida will know that there will be some alliance during the arena. She was thinking of having an alliance in the game. Just for her safety so she will not fight alone. But one will only win. The only thing that she might do is to have allies and friends. When she has friends, she never lets them down she knew that this was different, this is the Hunger Games. She cannot let a friend die but she will need to let a friend die for her pride at the Hunger Games. She just hopes she will become the winner of the hunger games.

Her only problem is her mother. She thinks that her mother will give a non-skilled woman to fight at the Hunger Games. She hopes that her mother will never think about doing that and it was just a joke. Thanks to her father, he encourages her to fight at the Hunger Games and win. She said that she won't let her father down. Her mom is still terrified at the Hunger Games. She is too young and she might get killed easily by the older ones in the arena. Merida started to train and improve her arrow skills.

She goes through the forest and tries to shoot at the 20 meter target from her position to see if she really can shoot very well. She shot one arrow and it hits the target in the center. She throws a bottle in a far place and had a great shot again. The bottle was broke into pieces. She was thinking about showing all her range skills at the entrance in the arena. Besides of using an arrow, she also practices to throw knives and uses swords in case of the problem she couldn't get an arrow at the arena. Her only specialties is bow and arrow.

Her only problem is she is not really good at defensing but good in shooting arrows. She wants to talk to her father about the thing in defensive skills but her father was too busy practicing and she doesn't want to bother her father.

She just sits around the forest and tries to throw rocks at the water. She notices that the rock flew but she thought that it was her imagination. She don't know that someone was watching her over there. "It's too cold..brrr..." Merida said to herself. Jack Frost was watching her all the time but he only hides in the tree. "I hope this girl would be my ally..she doesn't know that...she can also win with the other three of us..." Jack said to himself.

WILL SHE WIN THE HUNGER GAMES??

 WHAT DID JACK MEANS??

READ MORE!!!!