Rules and Regulations

The tributes headed into into the training room to hear about the rules and regulations to be held by the leaders. A speaker told them about the rules and regulations about the Hunger Games. "Welcome, tributes to the training room where you will train and upgrade your skills. Next week, we will evaluate you and score you, that will be also the points you will have to get your sponsors. These are the rules;

1. Do not kill or fight your fellow tributes at the training area. You will have a plenty of time at the arena.

2. Use your skills. Also, powers are not allowed at the arena or else you will be disqualified and your life will be at risk of dying.

3. In the arena, before the game will start, do not step out first before the countdown is finished or else you will have a trip to the sky. 

4. When the trackers are beeping, that means that you are the final four, so do not try to kill each other.

5.  Do not try to remove your tracker.

6. Allies are allowed at the arena, as long as four of you will be left at the arena.

7. Do not go outisde the arena dome or else, you will be at real shock.

8. Your stradegy is to survive. There are wild animals in the arena. They can also be the cause of your death.

9. Do not plan to forfeit or surrender or else this will lead you to death. We cannot replace any one of you with another tributes.

10. Sponsors can also help you while you are surviving. Take what they will give to you.

"That is all the rules at the Hunger Games. Today you can start your training and by 5 you will take your rest to take some good advices from your mentors." the speaker said. Everyone started practicing and showing their skills. "Your highness, aren't you worried about that blond girl who is like..aiming on you?" Henry asked Rapunzel. Rapunzel took a minute before she answered and she sighed. She saw the look on Astrid's face as she smiles through Rapunzel's eyes. "Astrid, we are not here to kill people." Hiccup said.

"Are you out of your mind? Do you know what we are here for? Hunger Games," Astrid answered as she also said the word again to Hiccup. Hiccup left and took a break. As Jack sees the tributes training, he took a time out and speak with Merida. "Hey, I didn't know the red-haired curly girl got into this." Jack said. "Oh, Jack, I was wondering you will talk to me at the entrance. It seems that we haven't spoke when we were here. I guess is just about winning this.." Merida said. "I am worried about Farren...she is just a little girl, and I was hoping if one of these tributes become her ally, including me. I am pretty sure they won't become my ally because I am supposed to be a sponsor," Jack said. Merida saw the look on Jack's face about having an ally, then she answered, "Don't worry, I will become your ally, I will protect both of you, in fact, maybe we three are one of the winners, also..maybe..Leo..."Merida said.

Rapunzel had a word with Astrid to ask and tries to threaten her. "You don't know who your dealing with, Astrid," Rapunzel said. Astrid smiled and said, "I am sure who I am dealing with. Is it because you are a highly rich person that is why everyone can't threat you? I am not scared of you princess or anyone who is against me. We are the same here, there is no leaders, or kings, or even a princess. You are only  a tribute and I can kill you everytime because I know inside, you are terrified. If you are going to fight, you still need Henry's help to make you win. I am not trying to threat you, Rapunzel. I just wanted to warn you everytime. Good luck," Astrid said as she walks away to train again. 

Hiccup came to her and asked, "Are you ok? Don't worry, I think she won't kill you first," Rapunzel didn't agree to what Hiccup said. "No, she is absolutely right about me. I only need Henry to protect me. I don't want to die because I promised Eugene that I will win for him but now I knew what she said... I think that I wanted to die right now. I only have Henry and I couldn't even protect him." Rapunzel said. Hiccup had a brilliant idea about teaching Rapunzel a few skills about fighting. Rapunzel agreed with Hiccup. When they started to train, Hiccup was amazed about Rapunzel. Not that she can fight, but she can really dodge that well and she has a big opportunity to survive.

"I know that I am a good dodger, but I also need fighting skills," Rapunzel said. Jack and Merida came in there to watch Rapunzel. Mr. Roger came to Rapunzel to gave an advice to her but he thinks that Rapunzel was busy training with Hiccup at the training room. Then as Phoebus looks at Rapunzel, he was also shocked about Rapunzel's skills. Astrid was not still worried at Rapunzel because she was practically very impressive at axe skills.

Jack and Merida came to the range area and Jack tried to use a bow and arrow to strike the targets but he obviously missed because that was a very long target and he could not possible to strike an arrow on it. Merida showed off a little of striking an arrow with her blind folds on in a long range.

Jack was pretty impressed and he said to Merida, "Maybe that blind fold wasn't really all over your face," Jack said. "Just admit it, I am a well-ranged warrior and if anyone tries to attack my fury, I will shoot an arrow over their forheads, including you," Merida said. "Hey, why me? I am also a team player here," Jack said.

Both of the tributes got back into the center of the training room and they talk about the tributes. "Isn't that Gaston? He is old...and...strong....and scary," Merida asked. "Yeah, but noy only him wants to win so bad, and I am entirely worried about his actions, what if he kills all of us, then this whole thing was entirely wasted," Jack answered. "There is a beeper in our arms, right? He knows." Merida answered. "What if his muscle eats his beeper?" Jack asked. Merida laughed at Jack and slightly punch him in his shoulders. "What are you talking about, you snowy little guardian?" Merida said. It was already 5 pm and everyone gathered into the hall to meet their mentors. They were hoping that their mentors will give a great advice to them about winning.

"How is your mentor? Is he as good as mine?" Merida asked. "Well, he is one of the greatest mentors in the history of Hunger Games. I guess my only problem is getting some sponsors in the games. I think they will not like me because I am also one of them." Jack answered. "Don't worry, a lot of people will like you once they will get to know you better, Jack Frost," Merida said as she smiles. Jack felt a little better about what Merida said. A lot of tributes underestimates Jack Frost in the training room. Rapunzel and Hiccup told each other that they will try to be an ally in the Hunger Games. They will hope that they will be a great team but Hiccup is very worried about Astrid.

Astrid doesn't like Rapunzel but he will do the best he can to train Rapunzel. Astrid knew that Hiccup was helping her but she doesn't want to bother her because she knew that she can still Rapunzel. When Hiccup came to Astrid, he didn't say a word to his friend but to walk away with his sad face and hoping that Astrid will change her mind about Rapunzel. "Do you think she can win from your advices, Hiccup? You are not her mentor, ok?" Astrid said. Hiccup answered, "Yes, I am not, but I am her friend." Astrid angrily asked, "Who told you that you two were friends already? You just only met her. I am your friend, right? We were supposed to be a team and now look at yourself. You are being charmed by that princess. What if she has intentions to you, to all of us? Think, Hiccup!"

Hiccup sighed. He still believes and trusts Rapunzel. He knew that she is kind inside. He felt like he knew Rapunzel for a very long time. Hiccup saw Jack Frost and he notices. "Hey, are you Jack Frost? You are a sponsor right?" Hiccup asked. "Ohhh, someone notices. Good for you," Merida said to Jack. "Yeah, but please don't think that I am a threat to you. I just wanted to let them see my skills. I don't really want to kill people, maybe I just wanted to win for district 5, that district hasn't won yet many Hunger Games," Jack answered. "Oh, I see, well you must be good, right? Well, maybe I will see you next day." Hiccup said while he smiles. Jack was relief when someone likes him. Merida left and brofists Jack Frost. "I wish he will give some good advice," Jack said.

WILL THE MENTORS GIVE THEIR GREAT ADVICE??

FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THIS RAGING STORY!!