Part 5

Warnings: Kissing (no tongue though so don't get too excited)

"Oh hell no!"

Taehyung quickly stomped over to their table and grabbed Jungkook's wrist, dragging him to the back room with him. His boss was definitely going to kill him for this but right now Taehyung was pissed off and all he could think of was that stupid lilac haired boy that was sitting so close to Jungkook.

Once they were in the back room, Taehyung let go of the younger's hand and tried to calm down, but it was no use.

"Who was that candyfloss kid?" Taehyung managed to blurt out, an edge to his tone.

Jungkook didn't seem to be the slightest bit surprised by what had happened as he calmly responded, "He's a friend of mine. Namjoon's his name. Why did you need to know who he was?"

"I-I was curious." Taehyung mentally facepalmed, why did he have to stutter, now it was painfully obvious that he was lying.

Jungkook raised an eyebrow, "Really?"

The older nodded, trying to avoid eye contact.

"So is that all you wanted to tell me?"

"Y-yeah, you can go back now." Taehyung said, grabbing the back of his neck, a habit he did when he got nervous.

Jungkook didn't move though, but instead walked closer to Taehyung.

"Well, I have something to tell you now."

Taehyung looked up at the younger's words but before he could look Jungkook in the face he was suddenly spun around and pinned to the wall, his hands above his head held by Jungkook's left hand, his right on his cheek.

Taehyung's heart started to beat rapidly at the close proximity between the two and he couldn't look away from Jungkook's eyes, the hand on his cheek keeping his head in place.

"What do you want to tell me?" The blond finally said, breaking the silence that was suffocating him.

"I think you're jealous of him, aren't you?" Jungkook said, his voice going an octave lower.

"Why would you think that?" Taehyung replied, trying to gain back his confidence.

"Why else would you ask me who he was and then lie about why you want to know?"

"How did you know I was lying?"

"It's pretty obvious, V." 

Taehyung gritted his teeth together, "Why don't you just get the fuck out of here and leave me alone?"

Jungkook chuckled, his face getting closer to the older's until their noses were almost touching, making Taehyung gulp loudly and close his eyes shut.

"Now why would I?"

Jungkook's deep voice sent shivers down the older's spine, his eyes still squeezed shut as he felt warm breath hitting his face. When he finally opened his eyes once again, his eyes met Jungkook's lips and didn't notice he had been staring for some time until he heard the younger let out a small laugh. His eyes met Jungkook's, a hint of amusement in them and a smirk gracing his face.

"It's not nice to stare you know." 

"I-I know." Taehyung stuttered, silently cursing himself for once again falling for the younger's ways. 

"Can I?" Jungkook asked softly looking down at Taehyung, his smirk turning into a sweet smile.

Taehyung didn't know how to respond so he settled for nodding his head, making Jungkook's eyes brighten up.

Jungkook started to lean in slowly, closing off the light distance that was left between them until their lips touched together.

Taehyung gasped at the newfound contact and immediately wrapped his arms around the younger's neck as soon as the hands on his wrists left to wrap around his waist.

Their lips molded together, Jungkook taking control of the kiss. It was simple, short and sweet and although Jungkook wanted to deepen the kiss, he knew he didn't want to go too far so he soon unlatched their lips from each others, making Taehyung pout his lips at the loss of contact, then burying his head in the other's shoulder after realising what they had done, suddenly becoming shy, a blush spreading all over his face up to the tip of his ears.

Jungkook looked down at Taehyung, cooing at how adorable he looked, before he remembered something, a short laugh leaving his lips, making Taehyung lift his head, slightly tilting it to the side in confusion.

"You know what I just noticed?"

Taehyung nodded his head as a sign for the younger to continue.

"We kissed before I even got to know your name." Jungkook said, amusement lacing his tone.

"If it makes you feel any better, I'm still not going to tell it to you." Taehyung smirked, gaining a boost of confidence as an idea popped up in his head.

"How would that make me feel any better?" the younger asked while furrowing his eyebrows.

"It won't but if you do want to know it, you've got more work to do, pretty boy." Taehyung replied, gently patting the younger's right cheek twice before turning around, not forgetting to blow a kiss towards the black haired boy.

" Taehyung replied, gently patting the younger's right cheek twice before turning around, not forgetting to blow a kiss towards the black haired boy

New update c: I hope you liked it! I feel like Taehyung is such a confusing character in this book lol, but I like it that way.

You're welcome ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I feel like such a pervert *sigh*