Part 18

Warnings: None (more of a filler chapter)

That gif made my day (and the fanart at the bottom of this chapter) ♡✧( ु•⌄• )

Recap:

"What the fuck do you think you are doing, Tae?"

Taehyung looked back in shock at the familiar voice, seeing a pair of dilated eyes staring forcefully back at him. Whimpering by the asserted dominance from the raven head, Taehyung responded with a meek "I don't know." before he was dragged away from his friend.

Jimin watched helplessly as Jungkook took Taehyung away with him

Jimin watched helplessly as Jungkook took Taehyung away with him. This night didn't turn out as planned and it was all his fault. Suddenly remembering his current situation, he looked down at the pair of hands wrapped around his waist to ensure he didn't run off after the other. The hands were pale and veiny, splayed across his stomach; a soft contrast against his slightly tan skin. This all brought back memories for him, but now was not the time to think about the past.

Going back to reality, Jimin was pulled from his thoughts by the hands wrapped around him roughly turning him round. Slightly dizzy from the sudden movement, Jimin reached out his hands to grab something to hold on to and he ended up holding someone's shoulder. After recovering, he looked up, and came face to face with Yoongi. The mint haired boy looked like he was ready to kill someone and Jimin had a feeling that he had something to do with it. 

"Uh, Yoongi? You can let go of me now," the latter said, trying to remove the older's hands from his forearm.

Yoongi said nothing in return and just turned around, dragging Jimin behind him. The younger sighed in defeat and speed walked behind him so he wouldn't fall to his face. Looking up once again, Jimin noticed that there was someone next to Yoongi. Hoseok, Jimin thought bitterly.

After some maneuvering through the crowd, the trio managed to find the exit and swiftly left the club, going straight to the parking lot. Jimin, despite his drunken state, could still vaguely recognize Yoongi's black SUV (which was impressive, especially since it was pitch black outside).