Part 12

Warnings: Some namjin ;)

"You're early for once," Jimin said, his eyes widening, "What happened?"

"Is it that hard to believe that I actually came in early for once?" Taehyung replied, huffing slightly in annoyance as he placed his bag down on one of the benches and took out his uniform.

"Yes, it is. You've been working here for a year and I've been your friend for who knows how long and I've never seen you arrive on time for something, like ever!" the older continued, tying his apron behind his back, as he peered up at the younger in suspicion.

Taehyung had decided to ignore his hyung as he went into a separate room to change and fix his slightly messy hair, hoping the conversation had been cut short, but of course, it never went Taehyung's way. In fact, when the younger had changed into his uniform and reentered the room, Jimin was quick to pick up back from where they had ended, and continued to bombard Taehyung with as many questions as he could before they had to start their shift.

Between asking questions and listening to the short and robotic answers leaving the younger's mouth, Jimin noticed a speck of dull red near Taehyung's collarbone, the uniform almost completely covering it.

"Tae?"

"What now?" Taehyung whined.

"What's that on your neck?" 

"What do you mean?" Taehyung asked, tilting his head to the side in confusion, unknowingly giving Jimin a better view of the red mark and... yep...his suspicions were right.

"Is that a hickey?"

Taehyung's eyes widened as he ran to the nearest mirror to check his reflection and sure enough, there was a hickey on his body. Fuck, I don't remember Jungkook doing this, Taehyung thought as he traced the mark with his hand, his mind on overdrive as he thought how he could explain this to Jimin.

"Well," Jimin said as he walked up to Taehyung, his eyes wandering down to the tell tale hickey, "I'm guessing you had fun yesterday."

The younger got flustered, his ears turning a pale pink in embarrassment. Before he could protest with what little energy he had left, Jimin continued to talk.

"It's Jungkook, isn't it?" Jimin asked, a smirk already gracing his face.

The redhead didn't respond but just looked down, giving a slight nod as a confirmation.

"So did you guys actually-" Jimin was cut short as they heard footsteps nearing the backroom, Taehyung immediately pretending he was lacing his shoes up, Jimin checking on his phone.

Soon enough, two other waiters who worked in the cafe entered the room, greeted the pair before setting their bags down. Jimin and Taehyung greeted them back and left to start their shift.

 Jimin and Taehyung greeted them back and left to start their shift