Part 14

Warnings: Smut (blowjob)

Not checked for mistakes (like all the other chapters). If there are any mistakes please point them out for me so I can fix them. Some of you have done that in the past which has been really helpful c:

 Some of you have done that in the past which has been really helpful c:

LAST CHAPTER:

"Can I pleasure you this time?"

Jungkook's eyes widened, "Are you sure, Tae? You don't have to, you know. I don't want to make you feel pressured into doing this or anything-"

"I'm completely sure. I want to do this."

"Then go ahead

"Then go ahead."

Taehyung gulped and his hands shakily moved to grip the hem of the taller's shirt, slowly pulling it up. Jungkook was considerate enough to help speed the process along and continued to take off his shirt by himself, a light thud echoing around the room as the shirt made contact with the floor.

"You're nervous," Jungkook said as he wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist, "Why?"

"I-I've never actually done this before, pleasured someone else I mean," he confessed, "I'm worried I'll mess up."

Jungkook's eyes softened and he removed one of his hands from Taehyung's waist to gently tilt the latter's head up to meet his gaze, "Don't worry about that, I'll help you, okay?"

Taehyung nodded and pulled the younger closer to him, pressing their lips together once again that night. Jungkook returned the kiss, letting the older set the pace to make him more comfortable and help him relax.

When Taehyung gained enough courage, he pulled away from the kiss and took a deep breath, getting down on his knees in front of the raven haired male, his hands immediately moving to said male's belt buckle as he slowly unbuckled it. The tension filled the air and hung thickly as thin hands moved to the zip and then to the belt buckles, slowly sliding the pants down until bare legs were exposed.

Jungkook's breath hitched as a hand met the front of his pants and just stayed there. "For someone who's never done this before you sure love to tease, don't you?" the younger said, gaining the red head's attention.