Part 15

Warnings: Nothing except a whole lot of late night writing and my weird sense of humour ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Taehyung had never thought he would be woken up to the sound of the smoke alarm in the early hours of the morning and he also had never thought the first thing he would see in the morning was a half naked Jungkook brandishing a spatula in panic

Taehyung had never thought he would be woken up to the sound of the smoke alarm in the early hours of the morning and he also had never thought the first thing he would see in the morning was a half naked Jungkook brandishing a spatula in panic... but you know; there's a first time for everything.

Now usually, Taehyung would just go back to sleep. Yes, yes, I know you're probably like "what the fuck" but you see, Taehyung has endured many a sleepless night when Jimin was still his roommate and he brought his boyfriend home with him and he also has endured Jimin screaming bloody murder in the morning multiples times when he accidently left the window open during the night and the first thing he saw instead of his boyfriend was a pigeon perched on the bed frame above his head... yeah those were good times... but back to the point; the noise didn't faze him.

"Taehyung, help me!" Jungkook said, finally having put down the spatula and grabbed the detachable sink faucet and turned it on full blast.

Taehyung just sighed and burrowed more into the blanket; Jungkook would fix it.

He heard a crash.

Never mind.

Groaning, the redhead got up and marched his way into the kitchen only to see that his kitchen was soaking wet and Jungkook had decided to become one with the floor. At least the fire is gone, Taehyung thought as he glared down at the younger, still sprawled on the floor.

"Care to explain why I woke up to this?" 

"It's not my fault! Your cooker doesn't have the setting written in korean so I had to wing it and accidently set the pancakes on fire."

Taehyung doesn't know what he should be more offended by; the fact that Jungkook couldn't understand simple english or the fact that he burned pancakes.

"You know what, I'm going to go take a shower and change and when I'm done, I expect to see this kitchen clean and dry, okay?"

Jungkook meekly nodded, still sitting down on the floor, surrounded by a fairly large puddle.