Part 19

Warnings: None

(This chapter will be set in the exact time as the previous one

(This chapter will be set in the exact time as the previous one.)

Jungkook gripped the steering wheel tightly while he was driving, his knuckles turning white due to the pressure. Staring straight ahead at the road, the raven head focused on his driving and ignored the boy next to him. Taehyung had been trying to get the younger's attention ever since they had left the club, trying to explain what happened, but Jungkook just didn't want to hear it. 

The older of the two had visibly sobered up in the last hour and was slowly realising the damage that was done. He was hoping Jimin was having better luck than him...

Jimin...

Wait Jimin!

Wasn't that his ex-boyfriend that separated Jimin from Taehyung? He was sure he recognized that hair, it's not everyday that you see brightly coloured hair on the street, though then again as he was thinking this, Taehyung realised most of his friends had brightly coloured hair; including himself...

Going back to the present, Taehyung had stopped trying to get the younger's attention and instead looked the other way, out of the window. Time's hands still hadn't turned past 12 and cars were still plenty in the street. Neon signs and traffic lights went by in a blur and his mind, still affected by the alcohol, blurred them all together until all he saw was a mess of yellow and white with specks of green, red and purple here and there. Pretty, Taehyung thought.

The road was a mess of colours in his vision and it was unidentifiable but somewhere in his mind he knew they weren't going to his place. It wouldn't have taken this long to arrive to my street. 

"Hey Jungkook, where are we going?" Taehyung asked, turning back to look at the younger, not really expecting him to reply.

"We're going to my house."

The reply was blunt and straight to the point. "My house", how has Tae never been to Jungkook's house? Hell, he didn't even know where he lived yet alone visited him before.

"Is it that far away?"

"We're almost there."

Sure enough, the car started to slow down and Jungkook swiftly parked the vehicle and turned off the engine. Grabbing his keys in silence, he opened the door and got out of the car, running to Taehyung's side to open the door for him. 

What?

He wasn't going to let his drunk boyfriend open the door by himself. He would have probably opened it without checking if there are cars coming in his direction and ended up destroying the car door. Jungkook wasn't going to take any chances. 

Entering Jungkook's house, Taehyung was expecting them to start talking

Entering Jungkook's house, Taehyung was expecting them to start talking. Instead, Jungkook just pushed him towards the bathroom with a pair of baggy shorts and a white tee, telling him to to take a shower cause "he smelled like beer". And yes he was annoyed by that comment. After sniffing his shirt he can confirm that he smells like beer, which is weird since he doesn't drink beer (someone must have spilt some on him without noticing), but still you don't tell your boyfriend that he smells.

After taking a quick shower and changing into Jungkook's clothes, which may I mention are baggy on Jungkook as well but he manages to make them look good, Taehyung went back into the living room.

Jungkook was waiting for him there on one of the sofas, scrolling down his phone. Looking up, the younger patted the seat next to him.

"Are you sober enough now?" the younger asked.

"Better than I was, that's for sure."

"Then let's start by me asking you what the hell did you think you were doing?"

Taehyung cringed at Jungkook's harsh tone, "Jimin wanted us to go out together since we haven't been hanging out much... I guess he must have drank too much and couldn't think straight. What were you doing there?"

"I was out with some friends, why?" Jungkook questioned, arching his eyebrow in the process.

"Were you with Yoongi?"

"Yeah, I was."

"Do you think that's why Jimin kissed me? Yoongi is his ex-boyfriend. They might have broke up on bad terms so I guess that would explain it."

Jungkook just stared blankly back at him, "I'm sorry what?"

"What?"

"Yoongi is Jimin's stepbrother."

"I'm sorry what?"

It took me so long to post this, I feel so bad

It took me so long to post this, I feel so bad. I had a bit of writer's block with this one and got stuck halfway though writing it. Sorry for the long wait >.<

Good news is I have 2 new books out:

Unorthodox - Minjoon

Jimin is the the daughter of a Mafia leader and Namjoon sweeps her off her feet. ...OR... Jimin was the only untarnished flower in the field after a storm and Namjoon was the one who plucked her from her home.   (Fem!BTS au)

Unorthodox - Vkook

Unorthodox - Vkook

 Taehyung is the the daughter of a Mafia leader and Jungkook sweeps her off her feet. ...OR... Taehyung was the only untarnished flower in the field after a storm and Jungkook was the one who plucked her from her home. (Fem!BTS au)

This is the same story, just a different ship c:

Okay, I'm going now to hopefully sleep; I have a huge headache right now and I need to wake up early tomorrow so byeeeee