Part 8

V and an annoyed cat up top.

Warnings: Kissing scene and some butt spanking... never thought I would write that but yeah...

My friend said he's coming over to pick you up in five

My friend said he's coming over to pick you up in five. – Chim Hyungie

Kk. Do I know him by any chance? Don't want it to be awkward lol. – Martian Taetae

Yeah, you do. Text me later how it went, k? – Chim Hyungie

Taehyung send an 'ok' back and lied back on his bed. Jimin's friend should be over soon, maybe he should be a bit worried that a nameless stranger knew his address and was coming to pick him up, but as long as the stranger had a full bank account and was willing to pay for everything Taehyung wanted, he was okay with it.

How did Jimin even get the guy to say yes? And why would anyone just take out their credit card for a stranger? Taehyung thought as he closed his eyes, the first time in a while that he was in utter silence, only to have it broken by the sound of a doorbell.

"For fuck's sake!" Taehyung said as he quickly got up and fixed his hair, grabbing his backpack and try to make the creases in his t-shirt less noticeable.

The doorbell rang again for the second time and Taehyung, after finally deeming himself as looking 'less like trash' went to the door of his apartment and opened it up.

"Hello V."

Oh hell no... Wait isn't this technically déjà vu, or nah? I don't know I'm not the best with technical stuff, Taehyung thought, looking up at Jungkook, his hair messily parted and wearing a white t-shirt with some black ripped jeans and boots, he lookin' fine tho.

 Wait isn't this technically déjà vu, or nah? I don't know I'm not the best with technical stuff, Taehyung thought, looking up at Jungkook, his hair messily parted and wearing a white t-shirt with some black ripped jeans and boots, he lookin' fine...

(This is probably my favourite hairstyle on him)

"So, the guy Jimin was talking about is you?" Taehyung replied, trying to keep a blank look on his face.

"Yup, and what's with the blank face? Aren't you happy to see me?" Jungkook said, looking Taehyung up and down, silently cooing at the latter's outfit.