Part 21

Work went by like normal

Work went by like normal... well, as normal as it could get anyway. Jimin wasn't really talking to him a lot, which was weird since they always chatted while working. It was the only way to help the shift go by faster and now with the silence between them, the hands of the clock seemed to go by much more slower than usual.

Taehyung suspected it had something to do with what happened last night. He could still remember parts of what happened but it was still a bit hazy. Whatever happened led to Jungkook having to take him home that's for sure. He should really talk to Jungkook to ask what happened last night...

"Taehyung?"

Taehyung blinked up at his boss, "Yeah, Jin?"

The older arched his right eyebrow, "You good?"

The purple haired one of the two stared at the other in confusion. "Yeah, why?"

Jin stared pointedly at Taehyung's hands, causing him to look down as well to see what was wrong.

"Oh."

He may have gotten too carried away with pouring that milkshake and now there was a small pool of pink concoction surrounding the glass.

"I'll clean it," Taehyung said, flustered at what he had done.

"You better."

Taehyung watched the retreating form of his boss, before sighing and grabbing a rag to clean up the mess. 

"Still hungover?"

Taehyung looked up at the sound of the familiar voice.

"Ah, Jimin," Taehyung said, letting a big grin overtake his face, " And yes, you could say that."

Jimin laughed, showing his pearly white teeth. "Do you need some help cleaning it up?"

"Nah, I'm almost done anyway."

"Good, 'cause I wasn't going to anyway."

Jimin should have expected that a small shove would come his way after that comment.

"So, when does your shift end?"

"In about half an hour, you?"

"Same. Hey send this off to table 4 for me, will you? I've got to make another 4 milkshakes for table 8 now."

"Sure thing," Jimin said, turning on his heel while holding the drink Taehyung gave him. The latter couldn't help but flinch as the pink liquid sloshed dangerously around the edge of the glass at Jimin's harsh movements.

Thankfully the drink was safe. Should Taehyung really be worrying over a drink? No, but his boss was still within eyesight.

 Should Taehyung really be worrying over a drink? No, but his boss was still within eyesight