Part 20

Warnings: None (oops, I know you guys are waiting for the day when this says sex...soon hehehe)

"Yoongi is Jimin's stepbrother

"Yoongi is Jimin's stepbrother."

"I'm sorry what?"

"I think the alcohol is still in your system, you're saying crazy stuff," Jungkook replied, getting up to grab the TV remote.

"No, I'm no-"

"Shh, shh," the ravenhead responded, "Come on, let's cuddle and watch a film."

Taehyung wasn't going to say no, obviously. We'll talk tomorrow anyway, he thought as he leaned on the younger's side.

"Kookie, do you have a spare toothbrush?" Taehyung yelled out, waking a sleeping Jungkook who was on the sofa

"Huh?" he said, running his hand through his bed hair, looking around wildly for the cause of his awakening.

"Toothbrush?" Taehyung repeated, popping his head around the bathroom, "You have a spare one?"

"Yeah, there's a pack under the sink, just go ahead and take one," the younger replied, snuggling into the blanket once again to get a few more minutes of shut eye. Apparently the universe just didn't want him to sleep for a minute longer 'cause just as he was going to fall back to sleep, someone decided to jump on him.

"Wake up, I made you breakfast," Taehyung said, smiling down at the younger, his hair still wet from the shower he took that morning. Putting his hand on Jungkook's shoulder, the purple haired of the two started to shake the latter's body, unknowingly cause Jungkook to experience a mini shower.

The younger twisted his face in confusion and sniffed the air, "I don't smell any cooking though."

"That's because I made you muffins!"

"Shouldn't there be the smell of muffins around here then?"

"Store bought ones don't have a strong smell."

Jungkook mentally facepalmed, "If they're store bought ones, how did you actually make them?"

"I took them out of the plastic packaging!"