Part 16

Warnings: None

(Can we talk about the gif up top? How can someone look so cool staring at something? I just look like I'm trying too hard to be artistic ._.)

"Okay, your order should be done soon," Taehyung said, a smile on his face as he ripped out the piece of paper from his notebook and tucked his pen into his apron's pocket

Walking back to the counter, Taehyung clipped the piece of paper next to the other orders and rang the bell to show that there was a new order. Leaning back on the counter, the now faded red head looked up at the clock; mentally counting down the hours till his break. Breaking out from his trance, Taehyung turned his head at the sudden movement next to him, only to find it was Jimin. Smiling his half moon eyed smile, Jimin said a quick 'hi' before going to grab the two plates filled with pancakes and heading over to a random table.

Sighing, Taehyung suddenly remembered what he saw yesterday while he was out with Jungkook. Maybe Jimin knew his ex had moved on and Taehyung was blowing it way out of proportion, but then again Jimin's relationship with him had lasted well over the year and they always looked so in love together. Now that Taehyung thought about it, what really happened to those two? They were basically a match made in heaven, a gay, coloured hair heaven.

A hand suddenly appeared in front of his face making him let out a high pitched yelp; gaining the attention of a few customers and annoying his now pink haired boss who was the owner of said hand.

"What's up boss?" Taehyung said, quickly recovering from the shock. Scratching his neck, Taehyung cast a glance behind him, only to find Jimin gone from between the wave of customers scattered at different tables.

"Stop slacking on the job you brat," Jin answered him, rolling his eyes in annoyance and placing both his hands on his hips.

The younger of the two started to pretend he was offended, but that quickly stopped when a warning glare from his boss was sent his way.

"Sorry boss, I was just thinking," he finally replied.

"That's a surprise," Jin mumbled under his breath. Luckily, Taehyung didn't catch what his boss said or he wouldn't have had to pretend to be offended this time, "Oh and do your roots sometime, your hair looks really bad." 

Yup, Taehyung was offended and he was ready to fight a - actually nevermind, we all know who would win that fight...

Sighing in defeat and grudgingly agreeing with the older's statement, the younger nodded his head and turned round to go back to work.