Part 11

Warnings: None, just some mentions of nakedness, boners and a picture of some cute panties 

>.<

It was 7

It was 7.30 a.m when Taehyung woke up and if it was up to him he would have liked another few hours of sleep. But of course it just so happened that he had work that morning and his alarm decided to remind him.

Taehyung quickly turned off the alarm and cuddled back under the covers, hoping for some extra shut eye before he had to drag himself out of his warm bed and... wait he's pretty sure there was something moving next to him and it definitely wasn't his half asleep brain talking, no there was actually something moving next to him.

Taehyung opened his eyes, and squeezed them shut once again. Oh fuck, Taehyung thought as he had just got an eyeful of a shirtless Jungkook. 

As Taehyung slowly gained back his consciousness, he also started to notice other things. Like how there was a pair of arms wrapped around his waist, how there was a pair of bare legs tangled with his (and Taehyung was pretty sure Jungkook had been wearing pants last night) and how he himself wasn't wearing any clothes.

Fuckity fuck fuck, the redhead thought to himself, a matching blush appearing on his cheeks as he peeked under the covers to check if his suspicions were true, and yes they were and is Jungkook just wearing his boxers?

Taehyung popped his head up out from under the sheets only to go peek once again as curiosity got the best of him because of course he just had to know if he saw what he thought he saw.

Yup, he also has a boner, great.

Taehyung looked back up to check if Jungkook was still sleeping and thanked the gods when he saw that the younger was still in slumber.

Now all Taehyung had to do was quickly get out of the cocoon of bed sheets without waking Jungkook up and get dressed before Jungkook woke up and saw him naked, again, Taehyung thought.

Surprisingly even with his lack of gracefulness and almost colliding into his bedside table, Taehyung managed to get out of bed without waking Jungkook up. Taehyung tiptoed up to his wardrobe, taking note that the other one was completely put together and to thank the younger for doing this for him later, and picked out some clothes to wear. He always changed into his uniform in the changing rooms at the back of the cafe since he didn't want to parade around in his work's maid outfit all throughout the city, so he tried to chose some comfortable clothes. Of course, the fact that he was wearing two outfits a day meant more laundry to do but Taehyung wasn't too bothered by it.

Now that he had chosen his outfit, he went to his dresser to pick out some underwear, and quickly got dressed.

*panties coming through*

*adorable ones too!*