The lion and The Snake - a drarry fanfic

The Lion and the Snake - a Drarry fanfic

Boyxboy, so if you don't like don't read.

I do not own any part of the Harry potter franchise, all rights reversed to JK Rowling and Warner Brothers.

Some parts might not be true to the plot of the series but I will try my best.

Introduction:

Harry and his classmates have to retake their 7th year due to the Battle of Hogwarts. Professor McGonagall is the head master of hogwarts but due to the lack staffing she is also the head of Gryffindor. Slughorn is now the head of Slytherin and Harry Potter is teaching Defence against the dark arts. Like every year, Harry is hoping for a normal year, one with out dragons or dementors. Other things have changed though. His two best friends are lovers, a lot of his role models are dead, none of the weasleys are the same with out Fred but mainly his feeling towards girls. Potter is gay, whether you like it or not.

On the other hand, Draco is having a hard time. Both Crabbe and Goyle are gone. Leaving him with the coldness of Blaise and the overly affectionate Pansy. He would usually find there company fine but something has changed this year. Girls haven't really excited him in the past which has lead to the conclusion that Draco is gay and lusting after a piece of potter. Who wouldn't? He is the hero of the century.