28. Deal

Nova's pov

I was thrown into musky cellar that smelt of sweat, feces, and blood. My head hit the cement floor causing my vision to blur and swim.

"Get used to this princess because this is your new home and nobody is getting out out of here"

With that he left the room leaving me with the demonic female who had remained silent so far. She still had dark smoke rolling from her body in waves. The shadowy mist spread across the floor and I fell into a fit of coughing. One moment she was across the room and the next she was crouched in front of me. She ran a thin, slimy finger down my cheek. I didn't want to know what had made that finger so sticky. Her horrid smell once again invaded my senses. Then she moved in closer, sniffing my cheek then my neck. Then I felt it, the gross sticky lips pressed against my neck, sucking on my skin. I gagged in response, but this only seemed to drive her on. She moved her disgusting lips up my neck until they hovered over my own mouth.

I sharp taste of iron invaded my mouth as she closed her lips over mine. I struggled against her iron hold, trying to get her molding body off of my own. Just as I knew I couldnt take it anymore, that I was going to pass out, Severus' voice echoed throughout the entire building.

"ARACHNE!!! GET UP HERE!!!"

She detached herself from me and I gasped for air only to roll over and be sick all over the floor. Her raspy chuckle filled the room.

"See you later, puppet"

How would I ever last here? I had to find an escape. But as I moved to get up I was overwhelmed by the pain in my head. I reached up and felt my head. My hand came back covered in blood. The question was, is this my blood or the Blood of others from that demon's hands? I didn't have time to figure out the answer. I collapsed into a heap on the floor and drifted into a blank land of nothingness.
_________________
Killian's pov

"BUT HE'S TAKEN HER!!" I turned away to get my anher in check. "You have no idea what he could be doing to her right now. She's an angel for heaven's sake."

Gabriel looked at me with guilty eyes,"she's not any more. She have that up for you remember?"

I growled and started pacing back and forth."fine! Fine! I-I'll give you....I'll give you back 150,000 souls if you help me save her, take her back as an angel, and keep in her heaven....keep her safe"

He paused for a moment, probably communicating with the other archangels using a mind link only the high-ranking angels share.

"That will work" he held his hand out to mine to seal our deal. I grudgingly took his hand in mine and gave it a firm shake before flinching back from it as if I had touched a hot stove. He sighed at my reaction but left it at that.

"We'll attack tonight and get Nova back" he seemed genuinely concerned for Nova and I felt slightly guilty for pushing him away.

"Thank you, Gabriel, you don't know how much this means to me"

"Your wrong, I do. I would have done anything for Aphrodite. The difference between your situation and mine is that Nova actually deserves your love." With that he spread his gigantic pearly wings and flew off. Why did I ever clip Nova's wings? If I hadn't she might have already been out by now.

I teleported back to my office and busied myself by mapping out all the possibly ways to get her out.
_________________

Sorry! I know this took forever to post and its short but I've run into a bit of writer's block on how to pan out the escape. If you have any suggestions tell me. I'll try to get the next chapter out as soon as possible.