CB: Feud

During the feud with Penguin and Two Face; at the far end of Penguin's Hideout - the museum, CB was kidnapped by Penguin to get revenge on Two Face.

Penguin had CB impatiently sitting in a wooden chair, tied up; she gave him a displeased look as he approached, laughing and grunting.

"You know, I thought Dent had his fair share of beautiful women... That was before you came along..." He leaned closer to CB's face, nearing her ear, and gently moving her hair back from her face.

"Come any closer, fish breath, and I'll poke out your eyes with your own umbrella, then make you eat them." CB's eyes narrowed, giving him a death glare; she shifted in her seat, trying to punch him.

"Ooo, feisty. I like 'em with a little fire in 'em. Adds a little spice to the love life. I might 'ave to make you mine, once I've dealt with Dent." Penguin looked CB up and down, making her feel slightly uncomfortable - not showing she was.

"Ha, I'd like to see you deal with me first, short ass!" She scoffed.

"Oh, don't worry, I will." He wriggled his eyebrows with a smirk.

CB gagged, "puh-lease."

Penguin curiously asked, "How can a man like Dent handle such a woman, like yourself?"

"Because he respects me, he isn't twice my age, and he didn't need to kidnap me for one." With a sarcastic smile, she responded, "Take your pick."

"You know any other girl would be terrified in your situation, right now, but not you. Tell me, why aren't you afraid of the big, bad birdie?"

"What's there to be afraid of? You're just a small man with a temper problem... Plus, we do live in Gotham, so I kinda expect it..." CB smiles, while looking behind Penguin at a shadowy figure, "Tell me, aren't you afraid of the big bad bat?"

"He's a man in a costume, no more crazy than you or me."

"And you're not as crazy as he is " CB smiled, hinting at the man behind Penguin; her smirk grew.

Penguin slowly turned around; he looked up to see a very angered Two Face over towering him, "Oh, crap."

Two Face/ Harvey beat the living shit out of Penguin. He released CB from her binds, while Penguin struggled to regain balance. She kicked Penguin back down to the floor, causing him to rock on his back.

As Penguin rolled onto his side, she laid a good kick to his stomach, "That'll teach you to mess with me... And Harvey, asshole!"

"That's my girl." Harvey proudly smiled; he pulled her in for a hug, wrapping his arm around her waist, and kissed the top of her head. As they walk away, CB turned to Penguin and stuck out her tongue.