Victorian AU: Boys Night Out

At the request of Jezebel to get some relaxation and to loosen up, John, Robert and Jonathan went to the local tavern. John getting straight into the 'fun' - instantly getting himself a few drinks. Jonathan, however, wasn't much of a drinker, so was very reluctant to be having alcoholic beverages outside the comfort of his home, in privacy. Robert's only worry was Hyde making an appearance and causing trouble for him and his friends. After a bit of persuasion, John managed to get them both to have a drink - or a few - though Jonathan needed a bit more effort.

An Hour later, Robert's Hyde was now arm wrestling with a much bigger man than he was. He let out a light laugh as he noticed he was the one winning, and his opponent was already out of breath.

"Are you even trying?" He laughed.

Meanwhile, Jonathan was falling off his chair, slumped over the bar; he raised his mug of gin, "Cheers!"

"Ya know, you're meant to have at least a bit of fun before you get completely blathered?" John looked over at Jonathan seeing he was completely drunk; he sighed at the sight beside him, raising an eyebrow, taking a swig of his own drink.

"I'm completely not blathered.... I-I've just looosssseeneed up, mate." Jonathan slumped further, meaning his chin set on the bar; he had a lopsided grin on his face as he attempted to copy John's accent. He fell onto the floor, leaning his back against the bar, laughing at himself.

"Why did I agree to this?" John deeply sighed, giving an unimpressed, annoyed expression; he took a swig of his drink.

Hyde slammed his hand on John's shoulder, causing him to spill his drink and John to give Hyde a glare.

"Oh, such a glum look on such a pretty face." Hyde grinned, turning to the bartender, "Another round for us, my good man!"