AU: Jezebel in Wonderland: The Mad Hatter's Place

A/N: I'm still unsure to whether or not this one is finished, so I may update this script at a later date ^^ 

*Jezebel - still carrying John - is heading toward the Mad Hatter's place, upon advice from Balth-ire Cat (what Jezebel had taken to call the Cheshire Cat that strongly resembled Balthazar). As they came across a large hedge, they could hear the joyous music coming from within the garden. Jezebel pokes her head around the hedge, seeing - what she thought is - Jinxy. She looked sad and depressed: her bowtie drooping and her hair flattened. She is sitting crossed legged on the large almost throne-like arm chair, with her head lowered. If there were any other guests, they aren't very seeable to Jezebel*

Jezebel: *Opens the gate with her left hand, while holding John in her right; the gate lets out a large creek, causing Jinxy to shoot her head up. She whispers* Whoops *Looks slightly terrified since she wasn't sure how this Jinxy would react*

Jinxy: *Her bowtie raises, her hair bounces into full shape, and the colours, that were once faded, come to life. She leans on to her knees, still sitting in the chair. She leans on her arms as she gasps* New friends! *Throws her hands up in the air* Yay!

Angel: *Looks like a brown and white hare, with a crazy look in her eyes. Leans over the back of her arm chair* Friends?! *Gasps upon seeing John* Oh! Another bunny! How Lovely! *Leaps up, over the chair, and heads up to Jezebel to sniff John.* He is a cutie.

John: *Frowns upon being sniffed* Yeah, but I bite. So back off. *Paws at the Angel bunny still sniffing him*

Jinxy: *Her grin grows, and her hands go to her cheeks as she squeals* And he talks!

Arabella: *A small mouse, resembling Arabella, Jezebel's intern, pops out of the middle teapot.* That should not be surprising, considering March Hare and I both speak.*Nervously squeaks seeing new people. Goes back in the teapot in a hurry*

Angel: *Takes the bunny John into her paws and puts him in a high chair next to her seat*

John: *As he's being taken, he exclaims, flailing his front paws around* Hey! I'm not a plush toy, you know!

Angel:*With a friendly smile* Us rabbits have to stick together, do you not agree? *as she fills a tea cup with the hot liquid; she uses the teapot in front of her, pouring it through her ears and cutting the liquid once the cup is full receiving a rather weirded out look from John* Sugar? Milk with your tea?

John: *Awkwardly* Ah, I don't really drink tea....

Jinxy/ Mad Hatter, Angel/ March Hare and Arabella/ Arimouse: *Arimouse suddenly pops her head out of the teapot, and all 3 gasp in disgust* You don't drink tea?! *John shakes his head, and they look between each other, shaking their heads and tutting* He doesn't drink tea... Did you hear that?

Jezebel: *Nervously interrupts* Umm, if you wouldn't mind... We need a bit of help....

Angel: *Jumps up onto the chair, her hind legs making her seem very tall* I'll say you do, if you don't like tea.