Chapter 2 - Her apartment

(Credit to owner^)

Jacks POV

Y/n is really good looking from the pictures Marks shown me. And she looks even better in real life.

Ive liked her ever since Mark told me about her I never said anything to him because I knew he had an crush on her..

Before y/n left I wrote my phone number on her hand. "What's this?" She said confused.

I finished writing on her hand. "Here you go beautiful." I smiled. She started too blush at what I had said..

"So do you want me too walk you back too your apartment my lady?" I winked at her. She went completely red.

"Sure!" She said trying to hide the fact that she was blushing.

"So Jack what made you move too L.A?" She said smiling. God I could look at that smile all day.

"Oh I moved here too be closer too my friends! Because I was living in Ireland and it never fucking stopped raining!!" I chuckled.

She laughed at what I had said. She had such a nice laugh. "So are you and Mark dating?" I laughed. "What! Pfft-NO!?

He doesn't even like me!" "Uh yea he does?" I chuckled. "WHAT how do you know?!" She said surprised.

"Mark tells me everything.. And how he talks about you and how he says things about you. Too be honest I get kinda jealous." I said smiling.

"You get jealous of Mark?" She said raising an eyebrow. "Yea because anybody that has you in their life is a lucky person."

I smirked at her. She just started too go a tint pink.

"Well we're here!" She said looking too the ground. "Oh okay." I smiled.

"Listen Jack thank you." She gave me a hug. All I could do was blush like hell broke loose.

"Well I'll text you after! She said smiling at me." "Oh okay! Bye!" I said smiling. "Byee!" She said as she closed the door.

"I love you" I said quietly under my breath.

*TIME SKIP*

I locked the doors too my house. Had a shower then laid in bed.

I put Jacks phone number into my contacts and then made a group chat with Mark and Jack.

Y= You
J= Jack
M= Mark

Y: Hii!

*mark is typing*

M: HOI!

J: WAPESH!

M: wtf Jack? XD

J: idk XD

Y: so wat  u guys up too!?

J: Nothin much tbh hbu

M: same

Y: Just chillin.. Hey guys I was wonderin if u guys wanted too help paint my room tomorrow? Before I put any of my furniture in my bedroom( besides Ma bed)

M: Sure!

J: count me in!

Y: what should I paint my room red or green?

J: red is just nah.. But then again it's your choice Y/n.

M: I'll say red.