Chapter 16 - 3 magic words

Jacks POV

I was happy I got to sit next to y/n we talked to each other most of the time. God damn I've missed her. And Mark gets her.. I have too win this thing if I wanna see her again.. At least I can FaceTime her or something.. But it's not the same. Y/n was asleep by the looks of things with her purple blanket on her.

Fuck she's so cute! How Her hair flickers in the wind and how it feels like silk how she laughs how she acts how she sings.. I have her on my mind 24/7 but face it she's with Mark.. She had her mouth open a bit and everyone was asleep besides this one kid but he was on his phone.

I bit my lip.. Should I? Should I do it? What abou- fuck it. I closed my eyes then I kissed her on the lips she opened her eyes. She pulled away quickly and pinned herself too the plane. "What are you doing?!" She said quietly but if she could she would yell at me.. I awkwardly smiled. "Jack!? I told you I'm with Mark!! I'm sorry I just.." She said still pinned up on the plane .

I put my put my thumb under her chin and lifted her face up towards me. "Is it me or him?" I asked her wanting too cry my eyes out. "Jack-I-I.." She then got up and ran too the bathroom and started crying.. I ran after her. "Y/n I'm sorry. I didn't mean too hurt you.." I put my head on the door and started too cry.. "Jack I just don't know what too do.." She opened the door and had her hoodie on so nobody could see that she was crying.

She rolled her sleeves up and I saw cuts on her arms. All over them.. "Y/n don't you dare put a knife on that beautiful body of yours.." She just started too cry a lot more. "Please don't tell anybody.." She said giving me puppy dog eyes. "Don't worry I won't.." I said hugging her. "Jack I'm scared.." She said while her head was in my chest. "Don't be.. I'm here for you y/n even if your with Mark." "I love you so much Jack.."

We came out of the bathroom and I checked my phone. My Twitter was full of me kissing y/n. FUCK SAKE!

@ pewdiepie:

Is this your girlfriend? IS SEPTIPLIER DED!?

*picture of y/n*

Thanks Felix...Shit sake what am I going to do..

-
Soz this chapter is so short just like my dic- BUT IM A GIRL? That made no fucking sense - ur local kangaroo Kiara
-