Chapter 13

Marks POV

It was 6:30pm I walked over too y/n's apartment and bought her some flowers and since she invited me over we're just gonna watch a movie. I knocked on the door. I could hear someone singing.. I opened the door and it was y/n singing play date (by Melanie Martinez) I had a peek around the corner in the spare room and she was singing her heart out. She was really fucking good! And I'm not just saying that. she was really good!

(^Up there^)

You call me on the telephone you feel so far away.

You tell me too come over there's some games you wanna play.

I'm walking too your house nobody's home?

Just you and me and me and you alone..

We're just playing hide and seek its getting hard too breathe under the sheets with you.

Oh 3x

I don't wanna play no games I'm tiered of always chasing. chasing after you..

I don't give a fuck about you anyways who ever said I gave a shit about you!

You never share your toys or communicate! I guess I'm just a play date too you!

Oh 8x

Wake up in your bed there's nothing left to say.

When I try too talk your always playing board games..

"Y/n!?" I said. "WHA- HOW LONG HAVE YOU'VE BEEN THERE!?" She said turning the music off.. "The whole time! Your really good!" I said . "Uh thanks.." She said blushing. "I have too sing at my cousin Alexis wedding. She said I could sing whatever song I wanted but then I will have too sing the songs she wants as well."

"You'll do really well y/n! Also I bought you these." I handed her the flowers. "Thanks! Also uh You told Sophia Jack could be her date?" She raised an eyebrow. "Yea.. Hey he's not going with anyone.." I said smirking.
"I guess.. But you know I can't see Jack if Sophia's with him.."

"Oh shit!" I didn't mean too hurt her it's just that me and Sophia made a deal.. Those text messages from the night me and y/n where in the car where from Sophia..

*flashback*

s: Hey Mark you and Jack have a bet going on right?

M: yea why. And how do you know!?

S: the whole family knows.

M: ... What do u want.

S: let's make a deal. If I keep Jack away from y/n I can set u guys up at the wedding.. And if you can get Jack too be my date well hey I'm all yours? Deal?

M: deal!

*end of flashback*

"So Mark sorry but Sophia just messaged me saying she's gonna come over with Jack.." She said with a fake smile.. "Oh okay that's fine." I said looking too the ground. We both sat on the sofa. And started too watch dead pool together. She looked at me. I went too kiss her till we hear Sophia.. "Y/n!?" She yelled. "Coming!" She then got up.

As Sophia invited herself in she bumped y/n making her stumble.. Then Jack walked in wearing his glasses some black ripped jeans and a blue hoodie. As soon as he walked in the door y/n had all eyes on him. This is gonna be harder then I thought... (YOU KNOW WAT ELSE IS HARDER THESE NU- never mind)

Jacks POV

"So what do you guys wanna do?" I asked hopping nobody would say Truth or Dare. "Truth or dare?" Sophia suggested. "Or are you all too scared!?" She said smirking at y/n. "Done!" She said looking angry.. We walked too y/n's bedroom and sat on her bed. "I'll start Sophia said." Smirking at me.. I knew this couldn't be good. "Y/n truth or dare?" She asked. "Dare!" Y/n said with anger in her voice

"I dare you too have 2 minutes with Mark in the closet?" Wait what!?" Sophia then pushed them both into the closet..

Your POV

"Uh-hah..." I was pinned too the wall by Mark. "Y/n you don't have too do this if you don't want too." Mark said. I couldn't even see him it was pitch black. I then felt a pair of lips on mine. I didn't resist too pull back. I then closed my eyes. I then felt him suck my neck. It then became an fucking make out session.. Sophia knocked. "You two enjoying it In there because your times up?" She then opened the door.

As she pulled the door open Mark had lipstick marks (MARKS #TRIGGERD BRUH) on his neck. "So y/n how about you show us your talent.." I knew exactly what that bitch was talking about.. "You know what sure!?"I got my phone out and set myself up.