Chapter 14

Your POV

I put cake on (also by Melanie Martinez up there^) Jack looked really confused. "Also this is for Jack and Mark just getting that out there.." Sophia was fucking gob smacked and so was Mark Jack just looked at me smiling but still confused like all hell.

Your skin is warm like an oven.

Your taste is sugary sweet.

Your fingers feel like Cotten when you put your arms around me.

I feel like I'm just missing something whenever you leave..

We've got all the ingredients except you loving me..

And respectfully...

I'm not a piece of cake! For you too just descried! Why you walk away with the frosting of my heart!

So I take it back! What's mine you'll miss! The slice of heaven that I gave too you last night.

When I had said that part I looked at Jack Sophia and Mark just looked at Jack. Jack went completely red.

You smell just like vanilla you taste like butter cream.

Your filling up my senses with empty calories.

I feel like I'm just missing something whenever you leave..

We've got all the ingredients except you needing me.

So respectfully.. I'm not a piece of cake for you too just descried! Why you walk away

With the frosting of my heart! So I'll take it back! What's mine you'll miss!

The slice of heaven that I gave too you last night!

I'm just a piece of cake 2x

And Your just a piece of me 2x

Too me!

I'm just an piece of cake 2x

Your just a piece of me 2x

too me!

I'm not a piece of cake for you too just descried why you walk away with the frosting of my heart!

I stopped the music.. And sat back down this time I sat next too Jack.. Sophia then gave me a dirty look and left the room. "Hey babe I'm just gonna go too the bathroom be back in a sec.." Mark said still gob smacked.. When he left it was only me and Jack. "Your more of a woman then a babe. But hey that's just me." He chuckled..

Marks POV

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING?!" I said yelling at Sophia. "Home?!" She replied in a smart ass tone. "No your not!" I then pulled her back too the room and before you know it Jack and y/n where kissing.. "Uh what do you think your doing Jack!?" Sophia said angrily. I just got pissed but I stayed calm for y/n.. "Mark it's not what it looks like really!" Y/n Said looking like she was about to cry.

"Jack you know what how about you get out with your new skanky ass girlfriend Sophia!?" I couldn't help but yell at him. "Mark stop!" Y/n said. "What if I don't want too!?" Jack said getting in my face. "STOP!" Y/n said now yelling. I then punched him in the face. "JACK MARK JUST STOP!!" Y/n said yelling at us we both looked at her. The room went quiet that you could her a pin drop..

Y/n looks at as both and she started crying she ran out the room Jack went too run after her but it was too late "Y/n wait!" Jack said looking like he really wanted too cry "I'm sorry."