Chapter 25

-

Jacks POV

Y/n and Mark walk in I try to pretend like nothing happened. "Oh hi.." I said giving Mark a dirty look and then smiling at y/n. "Hi Jackoboy!" She smiled while Mark said nothing. I smirk as I follow y/n to the bathroom.. "I can't do this to Jack what was I thinking!?" She repeated over and over again. "Y/n you alright in there?"

Marks POV

*before Jack saw u 2 kiss*

Me and y/n went to a nearby park that me and my dad went to when we went to bail together before he'd died... (Not actually true😂just to go with the story ) "Where are we?" Y/n questioned while looking at all the frangipani trees surrounding the bridge and a cabin across from it.

 (Not actually true😂just to go with the story ) "Where are we?" Y/n questioned while looking at all the frangipani trees surrounding the bridge and a cabin across from it

"I-uh.. I-its just where me and my dad went before he'd died.." I wanted to cry so I looked down to the ground. "Mark are you okay?" Y/n asked trying to cheer me up. "I'll get over it.." I then felt a pair of arms attach on to me y/n hugged me tightly. "Are you sure?" She whispered into my ear.

"Kind of.." I whispered just so she could hear. She then kissed me on the cheek as I go red like if someone was pouring hot lava on my face or hot water that has just come out of a kettle on my face. "Feel better now?" She questioned while smiling at me. I tried to talk but no words came out so I just nodded my head.

-