Chapter 9

(^THIS IS BOOTYFUL^)

Your POV

I drove us back too my apartment and park in the parking lot. Mark and me sit in the car together.

Mark turned on his phone and it had messages on it I couldn't really see what it said so I just ignored it.

I then realised the car at the park/bridge lived in one of these apartments.

The guy in the car just parked neat the front doors and then got out of his grey car.

The man was wearing a blue hoodie and skinny half ripped black jeans.
The man had left and gone too his apartment.

He had Jacks posture and walk.. But I don't think it would of been him.

I looked at Mark and smiled. He got off his phone and smiled back at me.. I then leaned in too kiss him but he pulls back and rubs his neck.

"So uh.. We're um yea now?" He said with a concerned expression on his face. "What do you mean markimoo?" I said with a grin on my face.

"So we are.. Well.. Dating?" He said while looking at the ground.. We just sat there in silence for 5 minutes..

Jacks POV

I parked the car and sat there for a second I messaged Mark before saying if Y/n was okay after they dropped me off. I knew they we're going out somewhere.

I really can't chance it too loose her. I then put my hoodie up so nobody could see my face.

I quickly looked at y/n's car too see what they were doing. But she looked at me as I walked into the building.

I got too my apartment finally and walked in and sat on the edge of my bed.

I then got a text on my phone.. It was Y/n's cousin Sophia. She looked really slutty for some reason.

(S is Sophia J is jack/Sean)

S: Hi baby😘

J: .. I'm not ur baby.

S: well anyways... Just wanted too say
You should stop wasting your time trying to win y/n over..😒

J: That's not up too u ur a fucking idiot And also what did u do now?😑

S: Oh I didn't do anything Sean. u wanna know why I'm saying this. Bc she's dating Mark! And don't act like u don't know Sean. Or should I say Jacksepticeye?

I took a minute or so from my phone and just laid down on my bed. Thinking too myself if she is with Mark what am I going too do?

MYSTERY I'm sorry I'm making u wait longer I just want too cuz I'm rlly nice like that. And if u guys have any suggestions on how I should make this story end comment below! :) -Kiara