Chapter 19

Jacks POV

(Just an warning smut it's not bad tho)

I woke up too hear y/n crying.. I walked too the kitchen bit of our hotel room too See if she was okay. Since Sophia and Mark went too the pub but of course Mark doesn't drink so he has too take her here. I wanted too stay back with y/n so I did. "Y/n is everything okay!?" I run too her too see she was cutting her arms with a knife I grabbed the knife and put it in the sink. "Jack?" She said looking up at me. I took her back too the beds. "I love you Sean." She slurred she was a bit drunk since there was beer in her hand as well.. 

I smirked at her she smirked back at me. "You know I can treat you better then Mark can?" "Oh really? How about you show me?" She smirked. I bit my lip.. "Let's have some fun.!" I smiled. I pinned her against the wall. "Let's see what you can do Jackoboy.." She smirked I just bit my lip.. I put my hands on her shoulders and then started too kiss her. I then moved too her neck giving her a hickie.. "Jack stop." She said moaning.

"What if I don't want too?" I then went back too sucking her neck. She started too moan loudly. "Do you like that huh?" I asked her as she moaned my name. "Jack stop." She said still moaning. "But you like it.. Don't say you don't." I smirked at her. "Fuck I've missed you." I mumbled why biting my lip. I stripped down too my boxers while y/n was already in her bra and underwear.

We then fell back onto me and Sophia's bed. "I love you y/n  l/n." I smirked she bit her lip.

Marks POV

Sophia and me went too the pub and she wanted too go to the strip club but like Fuck I'm going there. And I can't drink.. So it's just gonna be awesome right? I needed too get out anyway.. After a couple of drinks Sophia was drunk.. Why she was drinking I got an idea! As much as I'm gonna hate this.. It might just work.. Maybe I should go with Sophia to the wedding..

"Your really h-hot you know Mark? If y/n doesn't end up going with you I'm always here.." She slurred looking at her drink.. "Yea thanks I guess... *sigh*" I said while looking at a picture of y/n..

(The next morning)

Your POV

"W-What happened and why I have got such a bad headache.." I rolled over too see Jack with his arms around me and his mouth open as well.. He was only wearing boxers.. I saw a comdom rapper on his bedside table.. "WHAT THE FUCK!!" I said jumping out of bed. Jack then woke up. "What's wrong?!" He said in a scared tone. "Jack can you tell me.... WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED LAST NIGHT?!" "Wait so you don't remember anything that happened?"

"NO!? KINDA OBVIOUS?" "Oh uh-ha well you see.." He said giving me a fake smile then going red. I went too check the mirror. "No y/n!" He said trying too chase after me. I looked in the mirror too see I had a hickie on my neck. "Did we have?" We both went quiet.. "Also where's Mark and Sophia?" We then heard a scream .