Chapter 3 - Your on!

Jacks POV

"So y/n what are we gonna do?" Mark asked smiling. "If you 2 want you can go start painting my room? You guys can pick what colour!"

For fuck sake.. I have too work with Mark.. We walked in too y/n's white and black room.

We got the paint and didn't even look at each other. We could hear Y/n singing the judge by TØP.

I couldn't help but smile and chuckle Mark gave me really dirty looks..

She actually was a really good at singing! I don't think she realised she was singing.

"Is it me or is she just so fucking cute?" Mark said smiling at pictures of her as a kid.

"Yea she is.." Mark then gave me a really dirty look when I said that..

"Ha. What did you just say?" He said giving me a really scary smile.

"You heard me!" I said painting the walls green.

"If she's so cute why doesn't she like you yet?" I said trying too piss him off.

"YOU KNOW WHAT HERES A DEAL! YOU FUCKING IDIOT!" Mark said angrily at me "Wow your words so hurt me. I'm dying!"

"I BET YOU CANT WIN Y/N OVER AFTER ALL OF THIS! If you do? Well you can make up a punishment!" Mark said wanting too push me over..

"And if you win?" I asked. "YOU DONT GET TO SEE Y/N ANY MORE!" Mark said yelling at me.

"YOUR ON!" I can't believe I'm doing this fuck! What have I gotten myself into!

Your POV

*loud thud* "WHAT THE FUCK!?" I said almost shitting myself. "Jack Mark?!" I knocked on my bedroom door

Jack quickly came out of my bedroom shirtless trying too hide something..

"Jack is everything okay?!" He just stared at me. "Uh-ha funny story?"

"Jaack? What's wrong?" I then dosed off looking into Jacks eyes.

He doses off into mine . Our heads where really close to each other. I noticed he had paint all of himself

"JACK WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO?!" I heard Mark yelling. Jack then slimed at me like he was trying to hide something.

"Uh-ha.. Ha.." He looked at me. Then kissed me.

I pulled back "WHAT THE FUCK!? Jack?! You do realise your shirtless covered in paint and look like your trying to his some shit?"

Mark then opened the door.

Jacks POV

Holy shit! WHAT DID I JUST DO!? I enjoyed it though . NO I-FUCK.. What was I supposed to do!? She walked in her room then looked around.

"Guys I really like what you've done!" She said smiling then hugging me and Mark. "Listen y/n.. Me and Jack have something too say.."

I gave Mark a real dirty look I whispered in his ear "if you tell her I'll make your punishment the worst thing ever!"

She stopped and looked at me.
"I've gotta go" Mark said smiling at
Y/n and giving me another dirty ass look.

"Ok see ya hun! Love you!!" She said smiling and waving.

So that's that hope u guys like this chapter? Idfk -Kiara✨