Chapter 30 - The wedding

Your POV

I get ready and put on a white dress which I hate wearing but I guess it's only for a little and since I'm gonna be singing at the after party when the weddings done. The dress made me look like a white fucking peacock..

"Y/n!?" I hear the Boys say at the same time

"Y/n!?" I hear the Boys say at the same time. "Who are you gonna pick?!" Mark said smiling they both had black tuxedos on which kinda made it harder for me to tell them.. (u know what else is hard ;) *cough*) "So who's it gonna be?" Jack asked looking proud like he had won an award. "I uh.. I'm taking neither of you.." They're smiles went to frowns instantly.. "Oh we see.." Jack said looking down to his feet..

*we get to the wedding*

We got to the wedding and I went straight to the bathroom I felt so bad.. It's not like I could just take them both..

Jacks POV

As soon as we get to the wedding y/n was trying to avoid me for some odd reason she walked into the bathroom as I went to go take a seat. "Hey Jack! Why you look so down love?" Y/n's mom asked. "Oh it's nothing." I said frowning.

"Is it y/n? I thought you two really liked each other?" She patted me on the back. She was a really nice to me not so much y/n's stepdad he was a bit of a prick.. (No offence to anybody XD)

"Oh.. Her. Yea lets just say she likes someone else.." I said whilst looking over at Mark sitting next to y/n.. Sophia then sat next to me and frowned at Mark. "I'll go talk to her."  Before I could say no She got up and pulled y/n out of her seat and took her outside this isn't gonna go well..

-