Chapter 5 - I love you both

(^credit to owner^)

A/n = Aunties name

Your POV

"WAIT WHAT?! " Jack said loudly in shock..

I've hated Sophia ever since I was a little kid. And I didn't wanna tell Jack or Mark that.. She's a slut a big one..

*flashback*

I was on my new bike I got for Christmas I was happily riding around the place till miss Bitch face starts too smash it.. My mum came running out.

And my mum always had a favourite out of all of my cousins and sadly it was Sophia..

My auntie a/n always favourited me.. I started to cry as Sophia smashed my bike.. And a couple years later

She broke my arm when we we're teenagers.. I had too blame it on myself otherwise she would lock me out the house again..

*end of flashback*

she looked Jack up and down and I started to feel angry.. "Sophia! I think it's time you should go!!"

"What the fuck is wrong with you what do you like that little thing!?" She said As I pushed her out the door..
Jack just looked at me I'm shock..

Jacks POV

I saw y/n push Sophia out the door.. And its surprised me of what Y/n said.. What about Mark? Oh god if he ends up with that thing.. I'll piss myself.

Y/n sat back on the couch and started too cry.. "Y/n what's wrong?" I asked  looking at her crying.. I couldn't handle her crying..

"It-it-its you and Mark.." She said mumbling but still crying.. "What about me and Mark?"

"Jack don-don't play dumb!" She said looking at me.. "I know you and Mark made a bet.. But it's not up too you two.."

"I love you both.. I-I just!" She ran too her bedroom.. "Y/n!! I ran after her.." I whispered under my voice at her door. "But I love you.."

OOOOH SHITS GETTIN REEAL RIGHT NOOOW! Poor y/n tho.. Anyway hope u r enjoying this. Even tho there's like no reads right now.. -Kiara✨