Chapter 17 - Bali

Marks POV

I woke up too Sophia snoring her head off in my ear.. I checked if y/n was awake and I got up too say hi too her. "Hey babe!"  "Oh hey Markimoo!!" She smiled. "Hey Jack? Wanna switch seats?" He looked at y/n then back at me. "Uh Sure I don't mind.." I could see he did mind that we switched seats.. But knowing Jack he won't say no

Jacks POV

I walked away from y/n and sat next too Sophia. She was asleep so I just went on my phone.

*text message from Mark*

M: Stay away from y/n or else..

J: umm ur not my dad n wat if I don't want to

*Mark has seen this text message*

I looked at y/n as she had her head on Marks arm then Mark gave me a dirty look. I just want this trip too be over.. Sophia was snoring her head off.. So that really didn't help. Y/n was then asleep and I couldn't stop looking at her.. Fuck sake Jack what's wrong with you! Your going with Sophia not Y/n! And she's taken! But I love her..

*time skip..*

Your POV

We got too the airport and I ran up too Alexis giving her a hug. Sophia just gave Alexis a dirty look then kissed Jack on the lips.. I wanted too cry but I didn't. "You, Jack and Mark can catch a cab together if it's alright with you." I thought she was being sarcastic but she winked  at the end..

Me and Mark got our stuff then waited for Jack and we got a cab together. Mark and Jack didn't even look at each other the whole time. "Y/n?" "Yea Mark?" "I'm sorry.." He said closing his eyes I then felt a pair of lips on mine. Jack looked at us with an surprised expression then he looked out the window Trying not too look.. It was late at night almost 12:00pm so as soon we got too the hotel room I sat on the bed.

Me, Mark, Jack and Sophia have to share a room together yay I'm so happy (not) Sophia took her clothes off stripping down too her bra and underwear. Well I put on my batman pjs cuz why not (sorry if u don't like batman XD) Jack and Mark took their shirts off Mark was sleeping with me and Jack was sleeping with Sophia.

" Hey y/n why don't you strip down too your bra and underwear? Or are you too scared like usual?" I wanted too prove her wrong so I did. Mark and Jack just went red Mark couldn't keep his eyes off of me. I then got into bed again and turned off the light and fell asleep.

"W-where am I?" I said looking around as I was sitting on a couch with blood coming out of my arms.. "I got your doll." I heard a low voice say . Then a man walked over too me he looked exactly like Jack just pale and blood dripping from his neck.. he had one completely black eye with a white dot in the middle of it the other one was normal. "Wę'rē gôńńã hávę šômë fûñ!." He then put both hands on my shoulders sending shivers throughout my body.
"Anti no! Leave her alone!" I heard Mark say..

"Whât îf ī dôñt wâñt tò!?" He said then starting too kiss my neck. And he then gave me a hickie "Dø ÿõú łïké thåt hüh?¿" he said as I started too moan a little. "Anti! Stop!" I heard Jacks voice say. "Šhê łïkêš īt thøûgh!" He said almost yelling. Anti then had left. He mumbled some shit but I don't know what.. I didn't want him too stop too be honest...