Weird days

Of course, all of us when we were in college. We are all excited to explore the new path. Finding new friends and meeting new professors. In my case, I'm not so excited.

I have only a few friends when I was in high school. Got bullied by most of the girls in my section. I'm very selective when it comes to friends. I'm one of the weird ones; quiet, one-question-one-answer type of human. I smile sometimes when there is something nice, but most of the time, I cannot relate to the dramas of girls around me.

Meeting A.M; in short for "Ana Mariel", and Stella is quite a relief. They are like me. No drama, don't care about anything and just focus on programming.

I'm studying Information Technology, major in multimedia programming. It's not my first option. I really wanted to be a flight attendant. I took it because I felt I don't have any choice before.

All my high school classmates are taking the entrance exam to universities after graduation. And here I am in the orientation, sitting next to Stella, and A.M is sitting at the back. Jeez, A.M is quite talkative.

Finally, the first semester of the first-year college is done. Did I tell you I have a boyfriend at the time? His name is Khristian Paul, KP for short. I broke up with him because I don't get him sometimes. His views in life are totally different from mine. He always plays online games. Mostly focus on games. I remember when we were in high school, I told him I will go to a friends house nearby school. He promised he will pick me up in 1 hour because he will only play games for 1 hour.

I waited in the basketball court where he should pick me up, it rained so much. I message him a couple of times until my battery went dead. And guess what, he did not show up. Till 6:00p.m, I decided to walk back to the bus waiting area. I checked the computer shop where he used to play, he wasn't there. I waited till 8:00 pm, and he showed up. I cried so much, I looked like a fool waiting on the rain.

That's one of the reasons why I broke up with him. For me, I feel that we are both so young, and our beliefs and views in life are different.