School inside the mall? Is this hogwarts?

Reading the announcement on the bulletin board, there will be 1 week of no classes. How amazing was that right? However, all the students are required to join the Higher Education Week. It is like a team building for all the senior to junior students. Uhm? Meeting new people? That would be fun. But I'm more terrified because meeting new people means a new commitment to friendship. Fuck commitment. What I hate about it is that you have to please them because you are friends with them. Unlike A.M and Stella, I don't need to please them. I'm not the alpha of the Tres Marias.

The class is finished and we are inside the mall. That is right, I'm studying inside the mall. Our school is located inside the mall. It's very convenient especially for me who loves food so much. Just imagine, after your school, once you stepped out it's a mall. I know you are envious right now. Well, that's why I studied on this campus because of that.

But to be honest, I don't really have the confidence to study in university. I don't really focus on my study. I'm sorry? If you think I am that kind of girls in some romance stories wherein she is bookish and she is pretty and all. Hell no, that is not me. Expectations are not met, right? I know, because mine did not meet either.

Highschool gathering is always a hell for me until now. Especially after graduation. I mean, what the f*ck! You will only tell your stories about how you cracked a joke in the school and no one understood. Tell how drastically the floor swallow you alive after you humiliate yourself presenting a report. Relate right? Because that's how it normally goes. And they will tell you how awesome their university is? How good are they doing in the school? F*ck it! But here I am, with my highschool friends, listening to their stories inside Starbucks Coffee Shop, right here in the mall where my school is. Can life get any better?

"So Bambam, how is your school? I've heard it is here in the mall?" Aldwin asked. "It's very convenient as you can see," I replied. "I have weird classmates, not as cool as yours." while sipping the last drop of my frappucino. Technically, basically and absolutely, I'm not good making conversation. Most of the time I'm the group conversation stopper. Have you ever said something awkward and it made them shut up? Well, that's me most of the time. Not the one who shut up but the one who made people shut up.

The day came for the grouping of the H.E week. Man, this sucks. I want to be in a team with Stella and A.M. They can't just take me away from them? Separation anxiety problems. Stella is with the brown team, at least she is with most of our batch in our classes. A.M is with the red team which she is with mostly seniors. Man, that will be fucked up. She will be the baby of the team.

I got the blue team. Uhm, lemme see my group members. Ma'am Joemen is the mother professor, okay, quite pleasing. All I can say is I'm with the most quiet team. This is not a good sign, we are all weird here and have our own world. I have a feeling we will lose. I'm not being negative. But I look at them? a short guy, 2 lovers who only cares about themselves, crazy multimedia designer, a nerd programmer, one chubby guy and more weird people including me. This will be amazing. Sarcasm on!

Wow, he is cute. The short guy with a blue t-shirt. He is quite short tho, same height as mine. Oh shit, is he coming towards me? Oh shit, he is coming. "Hi, please write your phone number here so we can contact you." he said.