Most embarassing night of my fucking life

Mello and I have been comfortable friends since then. He used to invite me to his house to watch some movies and eat food. We like grilled food from the street. A.M and Stella have been asking me what is going on between me and him, to be honest, I also don't know. I could say that we are close friends. Sometimes he would come to our house and ask my mom to cook carbonara. My mom like him so much so she would always cook for him. He would often play volleyball with me in our volleyball court till sunset.

Another H.E week came, and Mello and I are still teammates even tho there was a twist during team selection. The team necklace can be opened and you will see your original team. When I got mine I was unsure what to feel. There was a mixed emotion that what if I won't be teammates with Mello. When he showed me his necklace, I was so happy because we were still on the same team and hugged him. Yes, that's right! I don't know why I became so emotional. Maybe because this H.E week made us close together.

Our team built a team camp. There was a game in H.E week wherein we all have to go out of the camp and take someone else's necklace to gain points. Mello had to run to gain points, and as I was watching, there was someone from another team running behind him. I had to distract that person in the woods so they would follow me. Mello returned to the camp running and safe but here I am running for my life. I run back to the camp but there is two opponent running after me, so I have to run fast! I run and run until I reach the camp and Mello grabbed me to make me stop running at a very fast speed. We both almost tripped to the ground, as I'm holding his arms now, we both smirked and sit down on the ground. Finally, we won this game category.

This would be the last H.E week of Potpot friends here in the school, they are moving to a different school campus which is quite far from here. Mello and I drink in their house, we ate pizza and drink some beer. Man, this is my favorite.
"Can you move on that campus?" Mello asked.
I stopped chewing my pizza and thought of it. "I can't, I can only move next year when I'm done with my first year," I replied, "You will still come and visit in school right?"
"Yes," he replied. I have no idea what is in his mind.
He sends me home. While we are walking, he asked me, "How heavy are you?"
Seriously? He is asking me how heavy I am? I know I'm thin, "Like maybe around 35kg."
"Can I give you a piggy back ride?" he asked me with a serious face. What is going on with him?
I laughed and said, "I'm not heavy, but okay, you can give me a piggy back ride." He bent down and I jump to his back.
"See? I'm not that heavy," I was laughing, "why did you think of doing this?"
"Nothing, I just want to carry you to your home." He replied while he is laughing.

It's been few months since Potpot friends moved to a different campus. We are considered senior in this school now. Sir Joey offered me to become the president of the Junior I.T Society. I have to think about this carefully. It's a lot of work but I know I can do it. Should I accept it? If I do, I will not be able to play in the H.E week anymore. Well, what is the point of holding back, Mello will not be playing anymore. I will take this opportunity to be the leader and I will make sure they will have fun during their H.E week. But I need people, I need subordinates. This will be hard for me for sure.

Even though Mello doesn't come to school often, he still keeps on messaging me. We started to chat in skype whenever he doesn't have time to see me. How could you even think that it is possible to watch Jennifer's Body through Skype? He points his camera to his monitor and plays the movie. We still play volleyball sometimes and watch movies like True Friend, Kung Fu Panda, American Pie and more.

It was my brother's birthday and I invited Mello to come and join us. I wanted to confront him about my feelings because I think I like him. I just think, okay? I am also not sure. After we ate dinner, I had to take five shots of vodka to bring out my confidence. I have no idea why I am doing this seriously. He looked at me and say, "I know you have something to say, tell me now." Oh ghad, I'm nervous. I've never done this before, you know?
"I think I like you.." I said. Finally, I fucking said it. I have no idea what will happen, at least I said it. "I... I just think I like you. I'm just saying. Like, I know we've been friends for a while now." Shit am I saying things right? I can't even hear myself. "...I'm not expecting you to like me back or anything, I just wanted you to know. And I still want us to be okay as friends." fuck it.
"I like you too..." Mello said. He looked at me and continued, "... but I don't want to hurt you. You are important to me and your feelings." he looked at his hands, "I am complicated." he added.
"Okay sure, I know you are complicated," I replied with an impression of it's fine, "you don't need to explain yourself, I totally get it." as I took three more shots of vodka because I'm so embarrassed.

Two H.E wee has passed and I have to move on to what the fuck I just said to Mello. I wish I could go there in their campus soon, I miss my friends. There was this guy named Robert who likes me from school. He is messaging me all the time. It feels like he is courting me. I think it is for the better, you know? Moving forward to my life, and I know Mello and I will just be friends.

My 18th birthday is coming and Mello reminded me of that. "Hey, you! Your birthday is coming! I will be your escort, okay?" he messaged me on my phone. Funny as hell like as if I don't have any choice. "I am not even sure if I will celebrate it." I replied. "When you do, you know your escort is, me. :* " said replied. Man, is he flirting or what? He is so confusing!!!!

I got youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें