NL Physics

Faith comes home that day and throws her book against the sofa. She lies on the throw pillows and groans in agony from an 8am lecture. She glances at the quantum physics book that haunted her from feet away. She squinted her eyes and said,
"I hate you so much."
She pushes the book into the floor and she lets her eyes close into a nap. Instead of peace, her mind became riddled with the two week study deadline for her test. Not just any test, a test that could give her a tuition free year in the science department of Stanford University. Faith loved college in L.A. but Stanford was so prestigious world wide for its scientific research. It's engineering labs are something that she always dreamed of and she groaned again knowing her pride wouldn't let her lay around today.
"I just wanna cat nap!" She pleaded and she turns on her side to finally rest. In her the moment of her soon to be snoozing, she feels a cold chill travel up her spine. She shivers and a voice follows.
"Faith. Are you procrastinating?"

Faith lets out a surprised shriek and she sighs in relief to only see Michael.
She scoffs and argues,
"What have I told you?! Why you gotta sneak up on people like that!!"

She turns to sit up and mumbles, "Geez Mike.."
Michael holds his hips defiant and says, "Faith. If you need to study, study."
Faith yawns and she says,
"Yeah but I have two weeks!"

Michael gets sarcastic and says, "Yeah but you need to use your time wisely. What subject are you studying?"
Faith looks over and growls,
"Physics. Basically college science and I'm starting to like it, less and less."
Michael sits next to her and levitates the book forward. He sits indian style and lets it open in his lap. A paper falls loose and Michael asks, "What's  this?" Faith looks over and replies,
"A study guide. We got it this morning in lecture." Michael skims his eyes over it and sees all fifty of the bold questions. He nods and begins to test her, smirking.
"Who is the father of Physics, Faith?"
She tilts her head back thinking and she says, "I remember something about Albert Einstein. He created the theory of relativity and created the common use of spectrums of light so yeah. Einstein I think."
Michael shook his head and he corrects,
"Isaac Newton."
Faith scoffs perplexed and she argues, "Michael you cheated. I have it written down there!"
Michael reveals the blank page and says, "Wrong again."
She looked to him strangely and Michael stood infront of her. He then sat with legs crossed mid air and he says slyly,
"Faith. Do you need help studying? I loved science as a kid. I don't mind to help you."
Faith hummed to think and doubted the situation slightly. She looked him up and down as he levitated his apparition and gave in.
"Okay I guess. But really. I'm sure I can handle most of it on my own."
Michael nods and places his feet back to the floor and bids,
"Okay. Just let me know if you need help."
She nodded but waited until Michael faded away to actually start her study guide. She looks to the first question about Isaac Newton again and mocks,
"Wrong again...Isaac Newton."
In a distraction she goes to her cellphone and finds some one to hopefully text. Dee being the most recently active to her Facebook. She texts her in hopes of nodding off.