NL Ex Wives S2E6

"Man, my eyeliner would stop working right before a tour..." Faith said in the side mirror as they stood at the top of the stairs.

Dee chuckles and says easing her nerves,
"Faith hush, you are an ebony queen. You don't need that wing eye liner!"
Faith looks around for Michael to be within ear shot and she whispers sneakily as she snubs out her work,

"Man, fuck it."

"I heard that." Michael announces from the bottom of the steps. Shan waits for his cue to open the door and his eye twitches. Michael held his head and Shania asks,
"Michael? Are you okay?"
Michael blinks a few times and the other girls rush downstairs hearing the question.
"Girls, I'm fine, really." He smiles as he sees them flock to his aide. He still held his head then tried to say,
"God, why am I having a headache? This is weird here."
Dee looks questionable and stutters, "Dead people can have headaches?"

Michael begins to wince and he corrects himself,
"Well ya see. Its not really a headache. Its more like-"
He began talking with his hands but scratching the back of his head in a jolt, "Its like my spidey senses are going off. I'm not sure what it is?"
Faith looks out to the crowd of people who eagerly waited on the outside stoop to get inside and she sees, "Maybe there's a psychic in the crowd. Maybe their sense is bothering you."
Michael denied that and he shook his head, "No its not that. It feels like I've felt this before. It's familiar some how."

They all look out to the crowd now and they worry more for their head of manor. Michael always loved narrating a tour incognito. He would make sure the hostesses would tell every story correctly and with every detail. He also liked seeing fans come from every corner of the country and even the world, travel to see just his home. He found solace in their loyalty and somehow it made his afterlife a little brighter.
"Go ahead girls. Start the tour. I'll be okay. It'd be a shame to let anyone down."
The girls all frowned but they complied to what Michael wanted.
They opened the door and there, about twenty to thirty Michael Jackson fans entered the front foyer with cameras loaded and grins stretching ear to ear. The flashes from Kodak's flickered for the first few minutes after the girls ushered them in and they began their banter smiling.

As the girls introduced themselves on the main stairwell, Michael stood from the bannister and he felt his eye twitch twice as hard. In the back of the crowd, more secluded from the tour, stood a woman with a suspicious wrap over her head. She wore sunglasses in the overcast outside and seemed to be hiding her identity.

Her hair was auburn brown and she wore deep dark lipstick.
Michaels eyes dilate and he suddenly becomes ghostly frantic. He shoots over to where they stood talking and he begins muttering to them but knows they cannot respond.

"Wrap it up. Wrap it up. Wrap it up.."
He chanted looking to be impatient and he swings around the other side of them, "Guys. Its bad. Its so bad!"
They had to ignore him and Dee stood but gave him glances.
They finished their friendly introduction and Faith and Shan lead the group into the parlor.

"If you'll excuse me..." Dee tells the group and she exits into the game room with Michael who bounced off the walls in his panic.

"Michael!!!!" Dee tried to interrupt as he shot his energy from wall to wall and window to window. He muttered in ballistic gibberish as he zoomed around in a white blur and she stepped infront to try and bring him to  a stop. His energy knocks her breathless and to the ground but Michael was stopped. He lied beside her with his form still shaking.

"Michael! Dear God, you're acting like Amy Winehouse! Calm down!"

He sighed and tried to calm himself, "Aww I miss Amy Winehouse.."
He  helped her up and to her feet.
"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to knock you down."
His voice quivers in a sad puppy dog way and she asks more worried than before,
"Well ya wanna explain what's going on???"
Michael holds her hand and drags her down the stairs. The tour was taking place in the dining room now and he tells Dee to hide behind the door frame. She did as told and he says, "You see that woman. There in the back?"