NL Glitch : S2E1

(I'd like to thank MJfangirl725 and TMNTAnimeDisneyLover for giving me the idea for this episode. ♡)

"Annnd....the end."
Michael cued as the Netflix feature came to an end on the flatscreen. The West Den was always where the girls would hang out when they needed to relax. Whether it was television, music or Netflix, you could be comfortable in the west den.
"Let's watch the sequel!" Faith says crunching on the last bits of popcorn. Shan picked up the glass bottle of Tabasco that sat on the table.
"Did you really put this on your popcorn?" Shan asks wondering.

Faith swallows and murmurs, "Michael showed me. It's freaking amazing."
Dee and Shan look to each other amazed yet confused.

"Hot sauce!?"

"On buttered popcorn?!"

Michael tsks and he says shaking his head,
"It was one of my quirky things when I was alive. Y'all are missing out."

He fades to translucency and lets out a sigh.
"You starting to drain Michael?"
Faith asks concerned and he nods, "Yeah. I'm starting to lose my get up and go."

She wipes her mouth and says,
"Go use your toaster. It should give you some boost. We can't watch movies without you, ya know."

Michael chuckles and he says,
"I forgot all about that thing. Here's the deal, I'll go recharge while you make these lunatics some tobasco popcorn."
The girls chuckle and Michael vanishes moving his spirit upstairs. He finds his personal toaster still in the corner of his game room. He looks at the dials on the side and sees the cook levels between 1 and 6. He turns his head thinking and mutters, "Hmm.."

~~
"So we basically just dump it ontop?"
Shan asks with her new bowl of popcorn steaming in her lap.

"Yes." Faith nods,
"Coat it in the sauce, let it soak for atleast a minute, then dig in."

Dee shrugs and goes ahead popping a piece in her mouth. She crunches a few times until her face turns bright red from the taste.
"Oh god, that's so hot!!!"
Faith and Shan begin to laugh at her as she races for milk in the kitchen  until their room goes dark.
The entire mansion loses power and it became silent.

"Woah what's up?" Shan asks looking  around and Dee comes back in and asks,
"What's going on?"

Faith remembers that Michael is upstairs and that's where the main fuse was that powered the entire house. Her eyes shoot open and she jumps up causing her bowl to crash to the rug.
"Michael had the toaster on too high!!!"
She shrieked and the girls  follow in a sprinting pursuit.

They ran upstairs and down the corridor in the pitch black dark.
Faith bursts into the room first and finds it quiet. That wasn't a good sign. Michael's energy finding too big of a power source could cause his endurance to give out. Much like what just happened to the house.
Shan goes over and the toaster layed on its side with black singe stains around the slots.

"Oh god." She says soft and Dee calls out, "Michael!.."

Faith looks around and notices something funny. She notices that one of Michael's racing games was still blinking even though the entire house no longer had power. The leather drivers seat was turned away and she gestures the girls to follow silently.
"Michael...honey... you okay?"

She stretches out her arm as the two others keep all eyes on what was happening, she goes to turn the seat and a voice speaks up,
"Please don't."
That was definitely Michael's voice. But then again, not Michael's voice, it sounded so much, younger. Slowly and suspenseful, the chair turns and Michael is revealed. There in the seat his feet dangled off the edge and his head lied in the middle of the back.
He was younger, much younger. He looked like he was when he sang with his brothers in Jackson 5. He looks at them with big, brown eyes and says,
"I think my toaster made my form glitch out or something. I'm a kid now, I can't change myself back!"