NL Wisdom Teeth: S2E7

"Answer your phone, Michael!!!"
Faith growled as she turned off the turnpike and onto the exit to get into Los Olivos.

Michael sat at home and music was blasting.
"Sign, sealed, delivered! I'm yours!" He sang to the top of his lungs and slid down paranormally on the rail of the stairwell. He spun around at the bottom and danced to the Stevie Wonder song.

The song paused and now all he heard was buzzing. The phone was now vibrating with Faith's number blinking across the screen.

"Oh boy."
Michael said as he raced back up the steps to retrieve it.

He passes through the door to his room and he finds the phone on his bed.
"Hey doll." Michael says answering it to his ear.
"I thought you wouldn't answer.." Faith said with the phone call static purring in her speech.

Michael sat on the bed and he smirks, "You guys say that a lot. Still think I won't keep up with my cellphone? Hmmph?"
He folded his arms sassy and Faith remarks,
"Everyday to be honest. But I need a teensy favor."

Michael smiles to her sass and he asks, "What would that be?"

Faith looks over her shoulder as Shan began hollering from the back in her laughing gas slur of sentence.
"Is that Mike?! Aww I wanna talk!"
Her speech was delayed and muffled from the gauze in her mouth. Shan had just had her wisdom teeth removed and Dee tried to keep her tamed but Shan jumps towards the phone's mic.
"HEY SEXY!"

"What is going on??" Michael asked with the phone brought away from his ear from the sudden loud outburst.

Faith rolled her eyes and Dee drags Shania back to the backseat.
"Shania just got her wisdom teeth out and this medecine has made her crazy! Could you watch the door??"
Michael agreed and they hung up swiftly.

"Aww did he ask about me?"

"Yes baby, now hush!" Dee urged just to keep her calm, "You'll rip out your stitiches if you keep that yelling up!"

"He's so sweet!" Shania bursted as she began to abruptly start her moody water works.
"Shania! Please!" Dee cooed hopeless and petted her head.
"Shan, we're almost home! I promise!"
Faith turned onto Figueroa Mtn Rd and the car sounded more peaceful.

Shan became quiet like she was asleep, now snoring.
"Thank god.." Dee sighed until she felt something warm and wet begin to seep into the leg of her pants.
"Ah, God! She's drooling!"
Dee cried out and scrambled for something to stop it.
"In the console! I have Chipotle napkins!" Faith says rushing and Dee grabs them from the box. She places them on the side of Shania's cheek.
"You're lucky I love you." Dee cleans down Shania's unconscious chin, shaking her head.

They pull into the gates after typing in the code and the gravel begins sounding from the tires.
Shania flutters open her eyes and she sits up still groggy,
"We're home!"

Faith pulls into the drive, puts the rig in park and the door swings open.
"Now Shania!" Dee begins lecturing as they stay put for one second more, she looked to Dee with a blurry expression and nodded,
"Shania, we are gonna change out your gauze once you're inside, you're gonna eat some soup and you're gonna take a long nap okay?"

Shania looks to the window drunkenly and she sees Michael standing. Her eyes bulge out and she grunts excited, "There he is!"
Dee opens the door and Shania rolls onto her back waving to Michael like a little kid grinning with the gauze exposed.

"Hi mike!!"
Michael played along as the girls now were trying to maneuver Shania out of the vehicle.
"Hello Shania, do you feel funny?"
Shania hung with both arms from Dee and Faiths shoulders and she winks,
"I missed you, Mike. Heheheh."