NL Halloween: S3E4

Yeah, this is super late, I'm sorry guys but I love you. Hope you enjoy this, DM me ideas for chapters if you have them. Hope you had a very spooky, Thriller Halloween ♡♡

"God, why does apple cider taste like a cold apple turnover?" Faith asks puckering her lips to the bitter taste. Shania comes in with an arm full of snacks and she plops them onto the parlor table and sighs,

"I hate buying in bulk, but it's Halloween!"
Faith fixed her kitty ears and she rushes upstairs, "Deeeee! Come on! We're gonna start letting people in soon!" Shania followed Faith as they searched for Dee and they bursted into her room. The Halloween party at the inn was gonna start any minute.

Dee sat infront of  her vanity mirror shaping her lips with a pencil. Faith's eyes bugged out of her skull seeing fishnet tights and a black choker necklace.
"What the hell are you?!"

Shania stepped in behind Faith and did the same, "90's grunge much?!"

Dee sighed and said, "Amazon said it was 'Edgy Vampire'."

Faith choked saying in a stutter, "I think spell check wouldn't let them put 'Edgy Prostitute.' Change!"
Dee smiled then asked to Shania's grey leaotard and bowtie,
"What are you supposed to be?"

Shania shut the door behind Faith and she quoted Mean Girls excited,
"I'm a mouse! DUH!"

They shut her door beginning to shuffle downstairs and Shan begins spattering. She spit from her lips as she got hung in some of the faux cobwebs they had draped around the hallway and Faith stops,
"Wait!"
She turns to Shan and asks, "Where's Mike?!"

Shan frees herself, wriggling to get out of the web and says,
"Haven't seen him much today.."
They both begin towards his room and they smiled seeing ominous Halloween fog escaping from under his door. Faith knocks quietly and the door opens slightly and eerie. They both creep inside but were not fased by his effects. Everyday was a spook fest living with Michael.

The room was dark and quiet but a strange green glow eminated from under the bed. The bed shifts to the side revealing a foggy coffin like space in the floor they both stood straight faced and Michael rose like a zombie from Thriller. He roared like the undead and Faith stopped him, "Cut the crap, Mike. We need to get started."

He gawked to her, looking all around his creepy, Halloween show and said, "I just learned how to do that, was that not the coolest thing?!"
Shania poked her head around and she adds in shyly, "It was pretty cool."

"Thank you.." Mike says until Faith pops,
"Are you ready, Mike? I'm bout to go unlock the door??"
Mike pursed his lips and he wonders going back through his closet.
"Should I be a vampire or maybe The Phantom of the Opera?"

"Dee's already being a vampire..." Shan speaks up and Michael turns his head with raised eyebrows cheekily,
"Yeah, I saw that...heheheh."

Faith checked her watch and she says, "Whatever you're doing, Mike, you should hurry. Guests are gonna be here any minute."

"Alright." Michael says and he puts on his Phantom mask, "Gonna use the toaster so I can hang around you guys a little longer tonight. I'll be ready."

Faith shut his door and Shania followed her down the hallway further and she asks curious as Faith bit her nails, "Are you okay, Faith? You seem a little on edge?"

She sighs and says,
"I just don't know who all is gonna be here, you know I'm always nervous when it comes to Michael and the press. I'm just having bad juju about something."

The clacks of high heels sound down the stairs and Dee treads down in an orange witch outfit with the flimsy hat on crooked.

She checked her lip and says,
"I guess a fourth grade witch wouldn't hurt.."