Chapter 2: Sexy Tattoos

•Trish's POV•

Graduation is finally over! I guess that means I'm no longer a student of Jardon James High.. I'll miss you halls and locker.. Kadine is having me and our other bestie over to spend the night, since her parents are leaving for the rest of the week to visit her grandma. She didn't wanna go, saying she wanna enjoy the moment.. And right now Amanda (my other bestie.. She's a bit pale in complexion, short, red hair which she dyed and extremely pretty) and I are at her place, in her room dressed up in our bunny PJs..

"I think we should have a few boys over.." Amanda stated..
We all have that one friend that never stop thinking about boys.. "Oh, I'll even invite my ex boyfriend just to make him jealous.."

We laughed at Amanda. "Jealous of??" Kadine asked..

"Of how I look now.. I never told you guys, but I dates this hottie, but it never latest since he only wanted sex from me.." Amanda murmured.. "I really liked him.."

"Don't worry about it boo.. Its life, we can't all have what we want.." I spoke from experience..

"You still miss it?? Your home that is??" Kadine asked as she hugged me..

I hugged her back as Amanda joined in the hugging session.. "Yeah I still miss my home.. I'm a Caribbean girl after all.. Miami is great and stuff, but it can never be compared to home.."

"Anywho!" I said as I pulled away from them and stood up.. "Don't y'all wanna invite your boyfriends.." I teased, trying to lighten up the mood.

"Already did.. The boys are on their way.. I even invited your boyfriend.." Amanda said running downstairs.. That lil-
The door bell rang..

"I'll get it!!" I screamed out as Kadine and Amanda ran back upstairs to change in a sexier PJs.. Its pretty obvious that I don't care how I look to others. I'll change after, someone gotta watch over the guests anyway..

I opened the door to see three handsome boys.. The one on the left had blond hair, pretty grey eyes and chubby cheeks.. So cute.. The one on the right was a black boy that was line up neatly and he's lips were plumed, I recognised him immediately.. He's Kadine's boyfriend Cassandre, but she just call him Andre.. The one in the middle was a complete hottie.. He had tattoos on his arms, his ebony hair was a bit wild but it just made him even more sexier.. He's brown eyes were enough to make a girl drop that panty.. They were all wearing blue jeans and white t-shirts..

"Hey Andre.." I said a little shy..

"Hey, do I know you??" He asked.. Of course he never met you Trish! You only heard about him and saw pictures..

"Oh, right.." My shyness immediately went off and my confident self was back in action.. "Come in.." I gave them way and they went into the living room and sat down..

"Well, I'm Trish.. You are Kadine's boyfriend right??" I asked, already knowing the answer..

"Yeah I am.. Trish huh? I've heard a lot about you, seriously alot.. She talks about you consistently.." Andre stated.. Well I am her best friend, who else would she talk about..

I chuckled, "She talks about you none stop.. I guess the table turns." We both laughed.

"OK, she's upstairs doing stuff.. I'll get something for y'all to drink.." I said as I head off to the kitchen..

I went into the refrigerator and completely forgot about the boys once I saw a large Harvey's chocolate.. I took it out and sat on the counter then I pulled the wrapper..

"So?? I'm guessing we aren't getting anything after all." The ebony hair one that was in the middle when I-- you know what, sexy tattoos.. Yeah I'll call him sexy tattoos..

"You OK??" Sexy tattoos asked as he held my arm.. Sparks..

"Fine.. I'm perfect, sorry for scaring you sexy ta-" Shit my big mouth!

"Sexy huh??" He smirked.. Damn he's soo hot..

"I meant young man.. I just, I didn't get a name for you, so I created one.." I said as I jumped down from the counter..

"Soo, sexy is my name then??" Oh sweet baby Jesus, I'm an idiot..

"Ummm, forget everything.." I was walking out when he pulled me back to him.. His hands around my waist, my hands on his chest.. Damn sparks running through my body..

"Nickolas, but call me Nick." Still smirking..

"Trish, but call me.. Trish." He chuckled a bit.. "And chubby cheeks??"

"Chubby cheeks?? What are you talking about??"

"You know, the other dude.."

"You mean Kevin? The grey eye dude.." He smiled..

"Yeah, he's soo cute.." I stated smiling back politely.. I think I just heard sex- I mean Nick growled.. "Did you just growled??"

"No.. So you think Kevin is cute.." His voice became a little cold and his eyes were getting dark..

"You know, I said he was cute, but I said you were sexy.." I said, thinking maybe he was just self aware.. It worked, he started smiling like an idiot..

"Thanks, you're pretty sexy yourself.." I might be black, but I'm pretty sure my cheeks were on fire.. I looked down, avoiding eye contact and he placed a finger under my chin and lifted my head, forcing me to gaze in those eyes of his.

"You're even more beautiful when you blush." He said before claiming my lips.. I did what any normal person would do, I just let it happen, I kissed him back.. There was spark when he touch me, more spark when he kissed me.. Oh shit wait! I got a boyfriend..

I pulled away breathing a bit heavily, he was too.. "What's wrong??"

"I can't.. I have a boyfriend, plus I just met you, I know nothing about you and-" I was interrupted by another kiss..

He pulled away this time.. "Ok, then we'll get to know each other.." He said before kissing my forehead.. Damn he's good..

"Trish!! Where you at?!" Kadine called out.. I moved away from Nick and went out into the living room with Nick behind me..

"Nick!! Hey! Umm... Its nice to see you again.." Amanda said as she ran into him giving him a hug..

Wait, hold your horses!! Didn't she say she was inviting an ex boyfriend over, and the way she just ran up to him.. Oh my cheesecake!! Nick's her ex.. I just had a intense make out session with him and now I'm finding out that he is one of my best friend's ex boyfriend! Just perfect! Now I can't have him!! Wait, but I already got a boyfriend..

"TRISH TIANNA LESTER!!"  Kadine shouted getting me out of my thoughts.. Everyone was staring at me..

"Stop calling out my middle name Kadine Karen Brown!!" I shouted back.. She jumped on me pushing us both to the ground..

"Get off me! I think you broke something of mines!" I shouted.. The door bell rang and finally she got up..
Kadine walked back inside the living room while I'm sitting on the floor, and everyone else on the couches then my boyfriend came up beside Kadine.

"OK, Grant this is everyone.. Umm, guys meet Grant.. Trish's boyfriend..." Great, just perfect..

*************
Hope y'all enjoyed..
😻Foxy kitty😻