Chapter 14: Alpha Ben

•Ben's POV•

"Alpha Ben your father want to speak to you!" My beta informed me..

"I'll be there in a few.." I told him.. I was in my office playing games on the laptop.. I got up from around the wooden table and went up to the third floor to my dad's room.. I was on the second floor.. A few simple knocks before I entered and closed the door behind me..
My father was standing, looking through the windows at our pack, the Silver Blood Pack that is, while they train..

"Your mother died for this pack.." He told me for the hundredth time.

"I know dad.." I replied..

"She was an amazing woman.. But, now I'm worried.."

"About what dad??" I fold my arms over my chest, don't get it twisted, I loved my mom but my dad just never seem to stop talking about her when I did something wrong.. In other words, I only hear about how amazing my mom was when I screw up with something..

"About you.. You haven't found your mate yet.." He stated with a bit of anger.. "There can not be an Alpha without a Luna son.."

"I know dad! I know.. I just can't find her.." I defended myself..

"Because you're not searching for her Ben!" He pointed at the pack members out the window training. "They need a Luna Ben, they need a female leader to help them, you need a woman that will always have your back.."

"I know.. I know all this already.."

"Good, because you are leaving the pack house to find our new luna.." He turned to me..

"What are you talking about??" This better be a joke.. I looked at the matured older version of me, the difference was our eyes.. His dark brown hair and light brown eyes, little grey hair in his brown hair.. The wrinkles that showed that he wasn't young anymore.. He was a true alpha that man..

"You have two weeks to find your mate Ben.. Now go find our luna.." I kept still processing everything he had said..
"Why are you still here? The door is that way."

"Fine, but whom am I going with??" I asked..

"You alone.. Now go.." I sighed before walking out.. I went to my room and packed a few things that I might need for my two weeks off.. Where the hell could my mate be..

"Ask a witch.." My beta Josh stood at the door.

"A witch? Mhmm.."

"No mhmm, just go ask one! Sooner you find our Luna, the sooner you can come back and rule the pack properly.."

"OK OK OK.. I get it.. Help me carry my bags.." I threw a blue mini suitcase at him.. He caught it easily.

"You mean bag.. There is only one and I'm carrying it.." He had a bored expression..

"Yep, that's correct, now let's go.." We marched downstairs and I chose a red BMW to drive around..

I got into the driver's seat, shut the door and start the car. "I guess I'll see you next two weeks my old friend.." Josh gave me a weird look..

"You are so weird.." He replied..

"Thanks, bye bro.."

"Yeah.. See you next two weeks.." I drove off.. These are going to be two long weeks..

It was a two hours drive to the witch's home.. Its not full of skeletons nor bird and stuff.. Its a normal house..

"Your mate??" She asked. We have been talking about finding my mate since I got there..

"Yes, my mate.. Can you find her??" I asked for the millionth time.. The old woman was silent as if she was processing everything.. Her long silver hair was beautiful, the old clothing she wore showed she wasn't a out going person. Well, she is old, she can't really go out..

"I can't, but I know another who can.." She gave me an address.. "He will be able to help you, he's a powerful wizard.."

"Thank you.." I raced out and immediately drove off to the next stop..

Two days!! Its been two days on the road before I reached the wizard's home.. I was informing him about my mate and the witch who sent me..
He was a mature enough man like my father.. His dark brown hair was trimmed in an old fashion style.. His dark brown eyes seemed to hold power..

"She said you can help me.." I stated.. "Can you??"

"I can.. Give me your hand.." I gave him my right hand, he scanned my palm before this eyes lit up.. His eyes were golden, he looked at my palm before looking back at me..
The shine in his eyes went away and he looked as pale as a vampire.. His skin was snow white..

"What is it?? Did you find her?? Is she OK??" He didn't respond.. "Answer me!"

"Don't shut at me boy!" He looked much better than before.. His skin showed sign of life, showed that there was blood running through his veins..

"Then answer me." I demanded..

"Alpha are not, I can kill you in a heart beat.." He warned..

"Sorry, I just...I just want my  mate.." I said calmly..

"Well, let's go.. I need to meet her as well.." Why the hell would he want to meet my mate..
"I don't wanna miss the drama.." He added..

"What drama??" I asked as we got out of the house.. "Is it good??"

"Nope.. You won't like it, but i will.. Where's your car??" We stood outside as he locked the door..
I pointed him to my car and he stop at the trunk..

"Open it.." I opened the trunk and he snapped his fingers and a bunch of suitcases appeared in the trunk.. "OK, let's go.."
Great, traveling with a wizard is so great.. Note the sarcasm..

He got into the passenger's seat as I got in the driver's seat.. "So, umm, I never got your name son??" He said..

"Yeah, its Ben Mckoy.. And you??" Started the car..

"Troy.. Do you know where we are going??" He smirked at my stupidity.. I was driving to God knows where..

"Nope.. But you can tell me if you like, since I'm driving.."

"Haha, Miami Florida.." He layed back.. "I can't wait to meet her.."

"Why do you wanna meet her??" Curiosity laced in my voice..

"Not now, its a surprise.. You will be as shocked as I was.."

"Shock?? Why were you shocked??"

"Because, I was.. No more questions, let me sleep.." He stated annoyed..

*********
New characters.. So, tell me what you think about them, make sure to comment and vote..
😻Foxykitty😻