EPILOGUE

•Trish's POV•

Seven Years Later

Nick drew the curtains and the bright light hit my eyes with no warning. I covered my head with the covers to avoid the sun light..

"Damn you Husband!" I cried out..

"I love you too Wife!" He crawl in bed beside me..
We kissed passionately as the sexual vibe took over our bodies.. (Did I mentioned that we are naked?? Well we've been busy from last night, even in the early morning.)

His fingers slipped in as I moan during the kiss.. We break and our room was fill with moans as his fingers moved faster.. He sucked my nipples until they were tender, soon I came.. He hovered over me and kissed the mark he gave me before sliding in his cock.. He flipped us over making me on top to ride him as he squeezed my breasts.. His eyes fill with lustful desires..

"Ohhh! Nick!" I moaned out as I threw my head back..

*
*
*
*
"Hey mommy?? Why were you crying??" My five years old son Kevin asked.. Yes, I named my son Kevin, got a problem?

"Mommy wasn't crying Kev.." Nick said..

"Daddy hurt mommy!" My two years old daughter, Sapphire screamed..

"No, Sapphire.. Your dad didn't hurt your mom.." One of the pack members told her..

"Oh, than why was mommy crying??" Kevin asked..

"Because, daddy was giving her that good di-" Another pack member passing through the kitchen answered before I hit him with the spoon..

"Careful!!" I shouted..

"OK pups. We are going out for training.." Nick told our kids..

"Finally!! I want to show off my ninja skills.." Kevin started fly kicking everyone..

"Ninja my ass!" Sapphire showed him the finger..

"Sapphire! Who taught you that?!" I asked as I folded my arms..

"Aunty Kadine showed Uncle Jay the finger and told him to kiss her ass.." She pointed at Kadine who just stepped in the kitchen..

"Kadine!" She smiled sweetly..

"Uh-oh mommy is in trouble with Aunty Trish.." Kadine's four years old daughter, Kay said..

"OK, OK.. Let's go pups!" Nick shouted.. Andre, Nick, Kevin, Sapphire and Kay went outside..

"They grow up so fast.." Kadine smiled..

"A little too fast if you asked me.." I replied.. I got a great family here, and I couldn't be more happier..

After all the shit that went down in my life, its funny how we can finally just relax.. Nick and I got married and a year after Kadine and Andre got married.. Nick and I have a son and a daughter, two amazing kids and their cousin Kay is just as amazing, she did get her mom's talkative side thou.. Kadine and Andre didn't plan to have kids, but Kay is perfect.. Everyone thinks Kevin and Kay are future mates, but we will see..
Troy (my dad) is now married to Sophie (my adopted mom), surprise much! Jay is the pack doctor and he also found a mate in our pack.. We are all living in the huge pack house were Red Moon Pack and Silver Blood Pack are one and now go by,
"The Silver Moon Pack." I came up with it, it just seem right..

*
*
*

"Alpha Nick! Luna Trish!! We have a problem.. Another pack wants to war with us, they want to prove they're the strongest!" Andre bowed before us..

"Prepare the pack for war!" Nick called out..

Oh great, and here I was thinking life finally got perfect..
*Roll my eyes*
Well, the drama ends here for y'all thou.. Unless, my pups wanna tell you more.. Lates!!

**************
It was a great run! I hope y'all enjoyed the book.. Please Vote, Comment and Follow.. Thanks for all the support!!

😻Foxykitty😻