Chapter 28: Behind The Nightmares

•Trish's POV•

"Hahahaha, but I'm serious.. Do you need proof??" Nick asked..

"Yeah I do.." Jay said as Nick smirked at his answer..

"No proof in my kitchen!" I shouted at them..

"Trish, I believe we need to bring your werewolf boyfriend to a place where they help people with a wide imagination.." Jay stated..

"I'm not mad!" Nick shouted like a cranky old lady..

"We know you aren't my little baby.." I hugged Nick.."

"Yeah, believe that if it makes you sleep at night.." Jay mumbled..

"Jay! Listen, Nick isn't lying.. He's a werewolf and I'm a witch.." I explained.. Troy came during the explanation..

"Your mom just left for.." He looked around at us. "Oh, so you guys are telling him about us??" Troy asked..

"And Troy is wizard.. You know male version of a witch.." I explained..

"OK wait.. Werewolf, witch and wizard??" Jay smiled..

"Yes! We aren't going mad Jay!" I screamed.. My eyes started to glow as I raised him up the air..

"This is a trick!" He shouted, trying to convince himself mostly..

"Why would I trick you?" I asked.

"That's what siblings do Trish! And if you check our reputation with each other it isn't so great.." He got a point..

"Fine.. Believe what you want!" I let him drop on the floor hard.. I stamped my feet in frustration before walking out..

"Damn it!" I hate it when people don't believe me..

"Trish!! I believe!!" Jay called out.

"Really?! Seriously!" I was proud of myself, I guess I'm gonna make a great lawyer..

"Yes I believe you all need to be checked out, in case something went wrong in those heads.." Jay said blankly.. I sighed..

"We can take our revenge or you can stay here in disbelief.." I stated..

"Revenge?? Revenge is never the way Trish.." Troy said..

"Not now Troy.." I glared at him..

"Fine, I don't gotta believe, but I still wanna get even.." Jay said..

"Good because we're leaving tonight.." I smiled sweetly..

*
*
*
*
*
*
Its been a week since we've been in Jamaica, I'll be honest, its great! I had so much fun, I almost forgot why I really came here.. The beaches, the vibes, the culture and the people, damn I've missed it all.. I closed my eyes and breathe in the fresh air, it was early in the morning and Jay, Nick and I were going to pick up my dad.. We arrived at the Spanish Town Prison and he was being let out.. Nick stayed in the car as Jay and I stood outside the car and watched him walk over to us..

"Never thought my little man would become a man.." He laughed.. "You grew up so much JJ.."

"Its Jay or Jevoungh.. Not JJ.." Jay replied bitterly..

"Oh, big man now.. And look at you, little doll, you look so beautiful.. I always knew you would become a real temptation, sadly I wasn't around.." He smirked..

"Whatever.." I glared at him..

"Get in old man.." Jay said..

It was a long and silent drive.. Our fun moments in Jamaica immediately turned into darkness as we saw his face.. We went back to that place, that cursed place that everything happened.. The house was just as we left it, burned..
When he was taken away, mom burned down the house, the walls still stand but its destroyed, empty and just plain incomplete..

"What are we doing here?? Where do you guys live now, it couldn't be this dump!" The jackass commented..

"No, its where you live old man.." Jay replied..
We went into what once was the living room and stood there..

"So what now??" Jackass asked..

"Why did you hurt mom, or Trish?? No, why did you hurt the family with your foolishness, your lies?!" Jay asked, I've never saw him more upset in my life..

"Because, it was necessary.. And still is if this is how you ungrateful brats are behaving!" Jackass got some nerve..

Nick growled out loudly as he stood next to me..

"What is this?? Do you think acting like an idiot will scare me boy!" He shouted at Nick..
"This is a family matter get lost!!"

"He is family! You're the one that isn't!" I snapped..

Jackass raised his hand to hit me but instead he got thrown into the wall.. Like literally went inside the wall, break it and was stuck in it.. I guess my powers act as my reflects too..

"What the fuck!!!" Jackass cried out..

"We should end this now.." Nick was about to shift but Jay stopped him.. Yeah, Nick showed Jay his wolf form and even introduced him to my other lover, Ryder..

Jay went to Jackass and pulled him from the wall then started beating him senseless..
"Don't kill him!" I shouted.. Jay can't handle guilt, that's why Nick volunteered to do it..

Jay got up and Jackass kept crying out, calling us ungrateful and worthless shit.. Nick shift before our eyes, Jackass started to panicked..

"I can't see this.." I whispered.. Jay grabbed me and hugged me tightly.. My face buried in his chest while I heard screams and growls.. The screams stopped and I peeped.. Nick was naked, his tattoos were perfect and his messy hair got me wild up..

"Wait! Suppose they did an autopsy on him?? Your DNA Nick!" I worried.

"No, Ryder's DNA and mines are different.. When I'm in wolf form my DNA is of an animal.." He explained..

"And my mark??"

"From both Ryder and myself.." He smiled..

"Thanks Nick.." Jay said..

We left Jamaica a month after.. Its over now, no more drama I guess.. Thank the heavens..

"No more sleepless nights.." Nick whispered in my ear as I laid there in my bed..

"Yeah, no more.." I smiled..

"You know we never actually mated.." He smirked..

"Your right.. We kissed passionately as his hands travel and explored my body..

I guess having a werewolf as a boyfriend isn't that bad...

************
This is the end of the line, sadly.. But don't worry, I'm planning on making another book with them soon enough.. Next book to look out for will be...

" Girls' Guide 101"

Vote, share, comment and follow.

Thanks