Chapter 22: Missing Mate

•Troy's POV•

Ben, Nick and I were talking about the mating bond.. With Trish having two werewolves alphas as her mate, who will be the one to mark her?

"Why don't we just ask Trish!" I said frustratedly.. "Where is she??"

"Home.." Nick said..

"Alright!! Let's get moving!" Ben jumped up excited..

It was a thirty minutes drive from Nick's pack house to Trish's home.. The door was a bit broken, signs of force entry.. We went in, and the place was fine so why was the door damaged?

"Her scent.." Ben stated..

"Its old, she's been gone for awhile.." Nick completed Ben's sentence.. "And there are different scents here too.."

Both boys started walking around searching, I headed upstair to Trish's room, the door was slightly opened.. She's a tidy young lady.. I felt someone watching me, but it wasn't physical, more like mentally watching.. A witch or wizard.. I ran downstairs to warn the boys that we are being watched, but then.. The connection felt strong, like... Trish..

"Trish is watching us, I'll try to communicate with her.." I sat down on the floor as the boys observed.. My eyes glowed as I focused on Trish.. I saw her on a bed with the teddy bear I gave her..

"Troy.. I need some help, teach me how to move things with my mind and stop a werewolf from shifting.." She got right to the point, speaking through our mind link..

"OK, listen up---" I explained everything over and over until she got it.. "And also you need to learn to destroy things with your mind.."

"Like blow it up??" She squealed..

"Not really, like put people to sleep, you're too young too kill.." I taught her that too before the boys got impatient..

"Trish!! Is she OK!?" Ben asked.. I tried focusing just the same until I got the location.. I said my byes to Trish before breaking the link..

"She's fine, she got a plan, we just have to meet her near the Hunter's territory.." I pointed out..

"The hunters??" Nick snapped.. "I should have known.. And they got rogues helping them.."

"Actually no.. The rogues formed their own pack now.. The hunters are gone.." I said.. "You know, its because of you guys why she isn't safe anymore.."

"Us?? What did I do??" Ben growled..

"Two most powerful pack share a human as a Luna.. Its something out a mystical story book.." I informed them.. "Luckily for us, no one knows about her being a witch, so her powers can save her.."

"So what's the plan??" Nick asked.. His wolf was on the edge..

"We wait for her near the Hunter's territory, she has her own plan of escape.." I explained..

"But, suppose she doesn't make it??" Ben seemed worried..

"Trish isn't a little girl.. She doesn't like being rescued either, especially by men.. She doesn't want to seem vulnerable or worthless, so trust her.. My princess can win any fight.." Nick was confident.. Maybe he'll be the one to mark Trish after all..

•Ben's POV•

Nick might have been right, but I can't help it.. I'm her mate! I can't sit back and just wait.. I planned it out, I was going to find her, rescue her and then obviously she would love me more than Nick.. I will be the one to mark her, not that cousin of mine..

Time flew quickly and it was night.. Nick and Troy gathered his pack member's together, with a little help from mine, of course we wouldn't make the rogues live after taking our mate.. A few of my pack members came over about a week ago to meet Trish, but obviously haven't..

Our pack surrounded the land, waiting for Troy to give us the go, but as I said I won't wait around to find my girl.. I went ahead unseen by anyone.. I passed a few rogues, but I quickly went through before they could sniff me out.. Once I was in the house, I sniffed the air and caught on to Trish's scent.. I followed the scent and end up in a long hallway.. I heard a girly scream ringing through the halls, I used my wolf speed to rush to my girl's side.. I saw a large brown double door wide open, I looked in, it was a bed room, full out brown, these people are obsess with the colour.. Trish was standing there in her blue sweatpants and matching jacket, her eyes were glowing (golden) and her hair floating.. There was a man there with tattoos all over him, he was on the floor holding his head while screaming like a little girl before he passed out..

"Trish!" She looked up at me..

"What the hell are you doing here!!" She shouted at me..

"Am here to rescue you.."

"No! You.. You... You Ben!!"

"I see I left you speechless.." I smirked..

Her eyes stopped glowing and her hair was back to normal.. She had a bored expression as she looked at me.. "Come on.." She grabbed my hand and pulled me out to follow her.. I pulled her back in my arms and hugged her.

"What's that for??" She mumbled in my chest..

"I missed you.. I don't know how I could live without you.." I kissed her forehead.. "I love you Trish. And you don't have to love me, I know you love Nick and--"

"I love you too Ben.. I love both Nick and yourself.. Personal I blame the whole mate thing, but what matter is I love you.." She tiptoed and kissed me, I deepened the kiss as sparks flew through my body..

Trish pulled away, "We got to go.." She whispered..

"Yeah, let's.." I smiled.. We ran down the hall..

"This place is just halls!" Trish screamed frustratedly..

"Calm down lil Trish.. We're almost outside.." I grabbed her hand..

"How do you know that??"

"Because I can smell the fresh air outside.." Then out of nowhere five men came up to us, I didn't even caught a scent..
All I got to do is protect Trish..

*********
Word
So yeah, I hope this was good.. And let's find out what happened next..
Did Ben save Trish??
Or
Did the pack rescue them both??
Let's find out..

😻Foxykitty😻