Chapter 4: Alpha of the Omega

B#6 - Cabo P.O.V.

I opened my eyes and saw Angelica beside me. As I regained my full consciousness, I realized that we are sitting on a classroom chair. I stood up and looked around. I saw everyone is unconscious. I also noticed that there is something shiny on their necks. It looks like it's a necklace. I touched my neck and touched something cold. Damn, I'm wearing it too. I tried to wake up Angelica.

"Hey, Angelica," I said. No response.

I tapped her on the back, on the head, still nothing. I tried to wake up the others but still the same result. I looked around and noticed that we're inside a classroom. There is a light and a cool breeze coming in from the window. I went to the window and saw many soldiers, helicopters, and trucks. I heard someone groaned in the room. I turned back and saw Kevin finally waken up.

"Uhhh...where am I?" he asked to himself.

I approached him. He looks around the room. As I approached him, I saw that there are others who are finally regaining consciousness. I saw that they noticed the necklace they have. The room has been filled with murmurs and whispering. I finally made it to Kevin.

"Dude, you okay?" I asked.

"Sort of. My neck hurts," he answered.

The door opened and we saw Sir Laysa entered the room with a bunch of soldiers. All of them stand up. Everyone started to call him but Sir ignored them.

"Sir, where are we?" asked Queenie.

He didn't answer. My other classmates are asking him, still no answer. The soldiers have surrounded the whole room on each corner. Sir dropped something on the table that it caught our attention.

"Okay, sit down," he said.

We didn't respond. We just stared on each other.

"Sit down!" commanded the colonel.

All of us started to run towards their designated seat. We feel that something is terribly wrong. We looked again on each other. We are asking all the same questions. Where are we? What are we doing here? The colonel turned back again to sir.

"All yours sir," said the colonel.

"Good evening class," sir Laysa said, "I bet that you're wondering where you are, eh? You're in an abandoned isalnd in the municipality of Kalayaan in the province of Palawan. I think also you're asking what are you doing here?"

He approached to the black board and wrote something. Everyone started to talk to each other. Sir turned around.

"No whispering!" he said, "What can you read?"

We looked again at the board. He wrote 'BR Act.' We heard Schylynn sob. We looked at her and we saw that she is staring at the board.