Chapter 10: Faith

G#25 - Santos P.O.V.

Our prayers are echoing through the forest. Sierra, me and Nichole are holding our hands very tight. We pray to God to save us from this nightmare. We are all kneeling down on the ground. We prayed with all our heart.

"Jesus, please help us in this event, Lord," Sierra prayed.

"Yes Lord," Nichole and me said in unison.

"Help us escape this island," Sierra continued.

Our hands are trembling because of His presence. Did He planned for us to be in this program? I don't care and let His will be done. I raise up my hands and worship the Lord. I opened my eyes and looked at the sky. The bright sun symbolizes us hope. We have hope and faith to the Saviour.

"This we pray, in Jesus' mighty Name, Amen," Sierra said.

"Amen," Nichole and me said.

We looked at each other and smiled. Sierra went to her bag and took her gun. We looked at her, curiously. She throws it in the forest and went back to her place.

"Are you sure about that?" I asked.

"Of course," she answered.

"You can use it as your protection," I said.

"If I kill someone with that?" she asked. I thought about that.

"You got a point," I said.

"Where should we go now?" Nichole asked.

"Let's just stay here," Sierra answered.

We heard some footsteps not far from us. We looked to where it came from. We saw two students walking holding hands. A boy and a girl. They took out a rope in the girl's bag. We looked at each other.

We looked back again at the two. The guy threw the rope on a tree branch holding one of its end. The guy formed two circles and they climbed up the tree. They put the circle in their neck and they kissed each other.

"Hey! Wait! Don't!" I shouted.

I run towards them. They looked at me, surprised. It was Clarenz and Ben. They looked at each other.

"What are you going to do?" I asked.

"Well, duh, committing suicide," Ben answered.

"Don't," I said.

"What is your problem?" Clarenz asked.

"You know it's a sin to commit suicide," I said to them.

"We don't care," Ben said.

"You can just be killed and not kill yourself," I said.

"Whatever," Clarenz said.

"See you then," said Ben and they jumped.

"No!" I shouted.

Bubbles have come out of their mouth. I stood in shock at what I saw. They're eyes are locked on me. I run back to Sierra. I saw them crying too. We hugged each other.

Boys #17 - Villanueva

Girls #22 - Mardi

2 DEAD  14 students remaining

B#16 - Valmonte P.O.V.

As I walk, I heard some sobs in the forest. I followed it where it is coming from. I stumble on the group of The Jesus Freaks. I saw Sierra hugging Jhynyx. I looked at the distance and saw two bodies hanging. 

"Is that Ben?" I asked to myself.

I stepped on a branch and it created a loud noise. I saw the Freaks looked over here.

"Is anyone there?" Nichole asked.

I hid in the bushes. She's coming closer, closer.

G#25 - Santos P.O.V.

Nichole bravely went to the place where the sound started. She walks very slow. I looked at Sierra. She hugged me. I heard a gunshot and I felt that something wet sprinkled in my arm. I heard Sierra screamed. I looked up and saw Sierra stunned and all white. I looked at what she's looking at.

"Oh...no," I muttered.

Nichole was shot on the head. Her head has a hole and blood won't stop coming out. I looked at my arm and saw some bits of her brain. I crawled towards her.

Girls #7 - Evangelista

DEAD 13 students remaining

"No, no," I cried then hugged her body.

"C'mon Jhynyx, let's go," she said. She grabbed my arm and pulled me.

"No, I won't leave her," I said.

"C'mon, you should be happy because your cousin is in heaven with Jesus," she said. 

I pulled off from my hug on Nichole and ran away with her. We left our bags in the site. We passed through the bodies of Ben and Clarenz. As we run, there were gunshots from behind.

"Ahh!!" Sierra screamed and she fell on the ground.

I stopped running and looked at her. She was shot on her right ankle. Blood won't stop oozing out of her. I tried to help her.

"Run!" she shouted.

"No, I won't leave you," I said.

"Run!" she shouted.

I nodded then run.

B#16 - Valmonte P.O.V.

I walked towards Sierra. I got her at her foot. She looked at me furiously.

"You're going to burn in hell!" she shouted at me.

"I know right?" I said.

"You're not going to be in God's Kingdom!" she shouted.

"I don't care! All I care about is winning!" I said. She shook her head.

"You're really gonna burn down there," she said.

"Just shut up!" I shouted then shoots.

I blew her head into peices. Her hands are moving a little bit. I stepped on it. I kicked her body and went to their camp site. I checked their bags and BINGO! I just got a free 6P62! I'm just gonna let that Jhynyx live for a while.

Girls #24 - Sanchez

DEAD  12 students remaining