Chapter 7: Get A Grip

B#8 - Daniel P.O.V.

The cool wind makes my head want to wonder. I can see the whole skyline of the island here at the top of a tree. The view is breathtaking even this is where all of us will die. I already accepted that fact, but I don't want to lose that easy. I will also play this game, no mercy, no friends or anything.

I remembered the incident lately. It all happened too fast. I didn't do anything to save her. I held my machine gun tight and shoots at the sky. I can't take this agony inside my heart. I came down and make myself prepare. I put my bag on my back and started to walk.

I stumbled to a group of three boys. They are talking about this game. One of the boys is wearing a glass. The other one is a yet muscular. The other one is a bit chubby. They are all serious in their discussion. I aimed my weapon to one of the boys and shoot. The two other boys screamed. The boy I shot had his brain splattered behind him. His eye was swollen out from his head.

I looked for another place. They looked at the place where I shot. I aimed again at one of the boys and shoot. I got one from the back. He vomited blood and his eye got out. The last boy looked at him, terrified. He looked side ways then he took out his handgun. His hand is still shaking.

"Wh-who are you?" he asked. His voice is a bit hoarse.

"I'm Czar," I answered. He looked side ways again.

"Please spare me," he begged. He cried. He kneels down, like he was praying.

I shot him right in his head. His head exploded and his brain scattered all over the place. I went to their bags and looked at it. The two others are useless, so I take the handgun. I looked at my map and look for a place to stay.

Boys #2 - Alcantara

Boys #3 - Arenas

Boys #10 - De Guzman

3 DEAD  27 students remaining

G#3 - Cabrera P.O.V.

"Girl, are you scared?" asked Rhyzza.

"Why would I be scared?" I asked her back.

"Well, you're not afraid to die?" she asked me back.

"No," I answered, "You?"

"A little," she answered. "Where are we going again?"

"To the light house," I answered. She nodded.

We walked down the path silently. We heard a rustling sound not far from us. It's like that it's heading our way. I prepared my sword and Rhyzza went to my back. The rustling sound stopped.

"Katherine?" a voice asked. The voice sounds familiar.